We've seen 1001 pics of all the things Priv related... Can't we have some video coverage now? Even w/ BlackBerry's latest blog post of DTEK.. why show us screenshots instead of a video of the app Live in Action.

Doesn't ANYONE have a video they can show? Disguise your voice if you have too.
    10-27-15 04:32 PM
    Because other than the apps and the hardware... there's nothing special.

Look at a newer hands on LP device and bam. Priv review.

Have patience my friend.

In Squircle I Trust
    10-27-15 04:38 PM
    GP540... C'mon man! you had a chance to have the device in hand! Feel the pain we're subjected to on this side! Patience is possible but each day between now and November 6th are filled with anger, hope and pain

That said, these past few weeks, this Blackberry Priv as been a good emotional buffer for me. But as soon as I have my Priv, I'll be returning to the same pain millions and millions are enduring until December 18th... But in that case that's more like fear, anger, hate and suffering... If you are following me...
    10-27-15 07:44 PM
    GP540... C'mon man! you had a chance to have the device in hand! Feel the pain we're subjected to on this side! Patience is possible but each day between now and November 6th are filled with anger, hope and pain

That said, these past few weeks, this Blackberry Priv as been a good emotional buffer for me. But as soon as I have my Priv, I'll be returning to the same pain millions and millions are enduring until December 18th... But in that case that's more like fear, anger, hate and suffering... If you are following me...
    Gp540 handles priv then crushes hopes and dreams.

In Squircle I Trust
    00stryder likes this.
    10-27-15 08:49 PM