Is there a way to increase/decrease the sensitivity of the physical keyboard? I find all gestures work well except the word flick upward, it takes me multiple tries to flick a word up.

Posted via Blackberry Priv
    11-11-15 02:16 PM
    Is there a way to increase/decrease the sensitivity of the physical keyboard? I find all gestures work well except the word flick upward, it takes me multiple tries to flick a word up.

Anybody?

11-11-15 03:21 PM
    Mine is waaaayyyyy too sensitive when browsing the Internet...
    11-11-15 03:23 PM
    I am having the same issue with my keyboard. I have to do multiple flicks to use the word prediction function. I've seen several youtube video unboxing / reviews and they don't seem to have an issue with it.
    11-11-15 03:43 PM
    The Priv is missing a lot of needed settings to make it adjustments. BB10 devices had all these settings hopefully Chen is reading this forum on his Priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Blackberry Priv
    11-11-15 04:01 PM
    The Priv is missing a lot of needed settings to make it adjustments. BB10 devices had all these settings hopefully Chen is reading this forum on his Priv.

It took BB10 6 months to get rid of a lot of bugs and become very solid. It is hard to fix a lot of things before the product is released because you can't possibly simulate all real world conditions in your office. With Priv, I think it'd take them even less time to fix 90% of the bugs/feature requests because now they don't have to develop the whole OS. Development and QA cycle is going to be much shorter. So, I'd be willing to bet that by March 2016, 90% of most popular feature requests, most reported bugs would have been addressed.
    11-11-15 04:06 PM
    It took BB10 6 months to get rid of a lot of bugs and become very solid. It is hard to fix a lot of things before the product is released because you can't possibly simulate all real world conditions in your office. With Priv, I think it'd take them even less time to fix 90% of the bugs/feature requests because now they don't have to develop the whole OS. Development and QA cycle is going to be much shorter. So, I'd be willing to bet that by March 2016, 90% of most popular feature requests, most reported bugs would have been addressed.
    I hope they address it by giving the user ability to choose how sensitive the keyboard is.

11-12-15 04:05 PM
    If Chen was listening he would have the changes out next week.

11-12-15 04:06 PM