As I mentioned several days ago I can write georgian on physical keyboard, only on virtual.
    Its not good aspect for company which says they are leader in devices with physical keyboard.
    Now we have Keyone, which doesn't have virtual keyboard. So for me keyone is died as I use not only english letters..
    Any chance BlackBerry will fix this issue?
    Or for customers like me BlackBerry is closed?
    Sorry for my bad english?
    03-01-17 01:05 AM
    Oh nice. I resolved this problem. Works fine.
    No more issue for me
    03-01-17 07:12 AM
    Can you describe how you fixed your problem? For the benefit of others who may have the same probl m and are looking for an answer?
    Mirko935 likes this.
    03-01-17 07:37 AM
    Sure I can.
    Form google play I downloaded app anysoftkeyboard. Made it primary keyboard. You add any language you want.
    Only thing is you can't change language by physical keyboard, only from visual keyboard but you can write by physical keyboard.
    Sorry for my bad english. If you want I can show images to make things more clear

My pin D8CA0E2A
    Mirko935 likes this.
    03-01-17 09:19 AM
    Sure I can.
    Form google play I downloaded app anysoftkeyboard. Made it primary keyboard. You add any language you want.
    Only thing is you can't change language by physical keyboard, only from visual keyboard but you can write by physical keyboard.
    Sorry for my bad english. If you want I can show images to make things more clear

My pin D8CA0E2A
    You can actually change the keyboard to Georgian by pressing alt + space key together so you don't have to go to onscreen keyboard
    04-27-18 06:17 PM
    You can actually change the keyboard to Georgian by pressing alt + space key together so you don't have to go to onscreen keyboard
    I know my friend, but pkb doesn't work for Georgian language. You can check.
    Thanks
    04-27-18 11:15 PM