11-11-15 12:58 AM
29 12
tools
    Mine keyboard's alright! Tried typing all in all a few times very quickly. Probably can be fixed.

Only problem with mine is that it does not capitalise the first letter when I first use pkb. Subsequent sentence it will auto capitalise again. And this only happens in whatsapp and not other apps

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 10:57 PM
    I had the exact same issue as the OP when I got my phone. However it went away after a few days of use. I think overall the phone got faster as the OS settled in more. Just give it some time Also, if you want go into developer options and speed up your animations. it'll make the phone feel faster
    11-10-15 11:23 PM
    I had the exact same issue as the OP when I got my phone. However it went away after a few days of use. I think overall the phone got faster as the OS settled in more. Just give it some time Also, if you want go into developer options and speed up your animations. it'll make the phone feel faster
    Can you tell me where I'd find that option? I know I turned it off in Dtek, can't seem to find it now. Thanks!

11-10-15 11:38 PM
    Letter missing
    Hmm I don't get any lag on my PKB.. Perhaps I'm not typing as fast as I'm used to...

11-11-15 12:58 AM
29 12