Hi guys,

Just got my Priv yesterday and loving it.

My only issue is autocorrect, i hate it on any phone I have and instantly turn it off, which I have done with my Priv. But for some reason it still autocorrects in various apps when using the physical keyboard.

Am i missing something? It's damn irritating.
    09-16-16 04:39 AM
    Can't really help you unless you say which apps. I disabled mine and it never corrects anything anywhere. Maybe you disabled prediction instead of correction?
    09-16-16 05:52 AM
    Did you adjust the slider ?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    09-16-16 06:55 AM
    Can't really help you unless you say which apps. I disabled mine and it never corrects anything anywhere. Maybe you disabled prediction instead of correction?
    Well the default messaging app does it, WhatsApp does too and Google Search (probably more i've not checked).

I'll see if i can screen shot my settings incase I'm just missing something - im running Android 6
    09-16-16 06:55 AM
    Did you adjust the slider ?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Jesus....i didnt realise you had to turn both the sliders down to 'Off' aswell....Thanks guys!!!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-16-16 06:56 AM
    Jesus....i didnt realise you had to turn both the sliders down to 'Off' aswell....Thanks guys!!!
    Well, it's kinda logical when one of them is for the virtual, and the other one for the physical keyboard.
    09-16-16 08:20 AM
    Well the default messaging app does it, WhatsApp does too and Google Search (probably more i've not checked).

I'll see if i can screen shot my settings incase I'm just missing something - im running Android 6
    I have tried all options and disabled everything I litteraly cannot get of with this predictions in language & input everything is off, when I use the on screen touch keyboard it still predicts the word I am trYing to type...regardkess of which app...even typing this post is a nightmare.
    Please helppppp
    09-28-16 05:34 AM