I'm not sure if I hit a setting or something. But I used to be able to connect my phone to my computer and set it to view files - then go to Pictures and see all of my photo albums. But I did something and now I can see everything BUT my photo and photo albums that I had set up through Google Photo's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- TG
    06-29-17 10:07 PM
    I'm not sure if I hit a setting or something. But I used to be able to connect my phone to my computer and set it to view files - then go to Pictures and see all of my photo albums. But I did something and now I can see everything BUT my photo and photo albums that I had set up through Google Photo's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- TG
    So, when you connect the usb cable, you do have access to other files on your Priv but not photos? What about Video or music?

I don't sync or use Google to deal with my photos. Is there possibly a setting where it moves (rather than copies) your photos off the device to Google's cloud storage?

Can you access the Folder, general DCIM, or is that locked out, too?
    06-29-17 11:40 PM
    Hey FF22 - you are right. I can't see my Music or Video when connected via USB. I hadn't noticed that before. I can access via DCIM but all of my photo albums are gone and under Pictures - there is nothing. Thoughts? If anything I have unsynced from Google. Ugh. This is where I liked BB10 much better. Thanks for your help.
    06-30-17 03:35 PM
    Hey FF22 - you are right. I can't see my Music or Video when connected via USB. I hadn't noticed that before. I can access via DCIM but all of my photo albums are gone and under Pictures - there is nothing. Thoughts? If anything I have unsynced from Google. Ugh. This is where I liked BB10 much better. Thanks for your help.
    Do you have a card reader for your computer that you can plug the sd-card into? They are not that expensive. I use it mainly for camera but also when swapping cards between phones or getting a larger card.

When you plug in the usb, which file transfer protocol do you use?

Well, now you need to test if google is out of the picture (pun might have been slightly intended). Take a dozen new photos. Actually, save some to card and some to internal memory. Hook up the usb. Can you find them now? Or again gone? Do you use another other cloud service?
    06-30-17 09:11 PM
    let me work on this this weekend. Thanks!
    06-30-17 10:34 PM
    when you connect your phone the the computer swipe down. Select file transfer and you will be able to access your pictures, docs and music.
    06-30-17 11:41 PM