So I brought my SD card out of the Z10 and into the Priv and under Photos there are only some pictures.
    I have to go to Device Folders and then I see my folders I had setup on the Z10.
    But when I do that they are all mixed up (and there are 2000 under the camera section alone).
    Any thoughts on how to organize this properly like I had in on BB10?

Thanks
    11-08-15 01:21 AM
    I use the file explorer to organize my photos into folders. Then I use "QuickPic" to view the photos...

If you don't feel like moving the photos yourself, you can also download "Piktures", it organize your photos by dates, have a very pretty interface, more suitable for beginners.
    11-08-15 01:30 AM
    QuickPic is owned by Cheeta Mobile, a company that sells user data.

I use F-Stop Gallery

For All Us QuickPic Lovers, Bad News.... - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    11-08-15 01:33 AM
    The "Google photo" is also pretty decent, it organize your photos by dates and can group photos by "faces".
    Your problem maybe because you didn't wait long enough for the media scan to finish, that's why you didn't see all your photos. The 3rd party apps seems to have faster scan time than the internal app...
    11-08-15 01:36 AM