When I take a picture and want to edit it it says edit with. I have a photo edit app but can't figure out how to get it to associate with the edit with. Any ideas?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-09-16 01:52 PM
    I think when you click the photo from the camera app, it appears in the bottom left (as a thumbnail). You can just click on it and press the Pen icon. If you've got any app that can edit, it should give you an option as to use which one.

You might already have assigned an app to do the edit as "default", and hence you don't get the options any more. I usually don't choose " Always" for such actions as at times I'd like to use different apps.
    You need to remove the Default action of the app if you have already done it.

вℓαквєяяу ρяιν
    04-09-16 08:21 PM
    Google Photos has a built in editor.

04-09-16 08:47 PM
    When I take a picture and want to edit it it says edit with. I have a photo edit app but can't figure out how to get it to associate with the edit with. Any ideas?

I usually have to go into file manager and find the photo. In the top right it gives the 3 dots, with an edit option. From there a new window pops up and let's you crop, colours, rotate, etc...
    04-10-16 08:44 AM

There should be a lot of how to's in the net on "changing android default app" like:
    Changing Photos Default App - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

What is your desired editing app, this could help in finding the problem?
    04-10-16 10:00 AM