The stock google one is horrible and doesn't pull in all the photos from my SD card. Looking for something similar to the BB10 built in app. Any suggestions before I have to install 10 different apps trying to find one that works?

Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-08-16 11:26 AM
    I'm using QuickPic Gallery from Cheetah.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    04-08-16 12:04 PM
    Yup me too quickpic
    04-08-16 12:27 PM
    A number of folks have recommended Piktures (yes, a K in there).

As for the sd-card, I found that I had to create subfolders in the sd-card's DCIM folder in order for my photos to show in various apps. So in DCIM, I created a subfolder called Photos. In that subfolder I have a few odds-ends pictures and then additional subfolders named/dated after my hikes: 04-12 Granite Mt, 05-14 Mt Dickerman, 06-15 France, etc.

The DCIM folder was created, I believe, when I set the camera to save photos to the card.
    04-08-16 01:07 PM
    I'm still trying to find one. I tried to use the Samsung gallery apk but it won't let me install it.
    I've tried the following:
    1-A+ Gallery
    2-quick pic
    3-piktures
    4-gallery
    5-gallery android stock

Settled on A+........ For now.
    Samsung did a great job with their gallery app so it's kinda annoying me right now
    04-08-16 02:08 PM
    The stock google one is horrible and doesn't pull in all the photos from my SD card. Looking for something similar to the BB10 built in app. Any suggestions before I have to install 10 different apps trying to find one that works?

Thanks

Did you slide in the side menu and select Device Folders? I have no issues accessing all my photos, both on my Priv and my G4.
    04-08-16 02:31 PM
    I use Piktures and F-Stop Media Gallery.
    04-08-16 02:32 PM
    Did you slide in the side menu and select Device Folders? I have no issues accessing all my photos, both on my Priv and my G4.
    I find that changing it to device folders takes a very long time to find all of the folders. Also it doesn't stay on that view it goes back to the default view.

04-08-16 02:56 PM
    I find that changing it to device folders takes a very long time to find all of the folders. Also it doesn't stay on that view it goes back to the default view.

This is my experience also. It doesn't keep the folders set and I have to go back into the folders every time I open the photo app.

04-08-16 09:03 PM
    I installed quick pic and it seems to do everything I need. Thanks for the suggestions.

04-09-16 07:59 PM