My Priv that I love will reboot sometimes. I noticed it will be very warm, this can happen just sitting on the desk. I suspect an app is hanging run time up. I say this because I have seen the same thing with my Passport. Run time would usage would be as high as 24 percent. A hard reboot would fix the issue, any one else have the same issue.
    03-05-20 02:49 PM
    My Priv that I love will reboot sometimes. I noticed it will be very warm, this can happen just sitting on the desk. I suspect an app is hanging run time up. I say this because I have seen the same thing with my Passport. Run time would usage would be as high as 24 percent. A hard reboot would fix the issue, any one else have the same issue.
    Look at settings, battery. Do any particular apps stand out?

You may also want to do a factory reset if you haven't done one in a few months.
    Last edited by conite; 03-05-20 at 04:27 PM.
    03-05-20 03:38 PM
    Look at settings, battery. Do any particular apps stand out?

You may also want to do a factory reset if you haven't done one in a few months.
    Already did the factory reset, no one app seems over 2 percent. When it happens the phone is hot, but no being used. Not the battery side (rear) screen side.
    03-05-20 05:45 PM
    Already did the factory reset, no one app seems over 2 percent. When it happens the phone is hot, but no being used. Not the battery side (rear) screen side.
    If you've done a reset, and your apps seem under control, then it seems your device is getting near the end.
    03-05-20 06:17 PM
    If you've done a reset, and your apps seem under control, then it seems your device is getting near the end.
    Thank you for the help, just by chance I deleted the app New York Post. It seemed to hang once in a while. Since then nothing. Strange as no battery usage other than normal. It did the same thing on the Passport, I chalked that up to the older run-time.
    03-07-20 10:26 AM
    My Priv also has a habit of rebooting if it gets too warm. In my case that usually happens when I'm using a charging pad. It also happens more often when apps are being updated. Seems the combination of heat from the charger and heat from the SoC will just push it over the edge sometimes. Annoying, but so far it's uncommon enough that I can live with it.
    03-11-20 03:37 PM
    My Priv also has a habit of rebooting if it gets too warm. In my case that usually happens when I'm using a charging pad. It also happens more often when apps are being updated. Seems the combination of heat from the charger and heat from the SoC will just push it over the edge sometimes. Annoying, but so far it's uncommon enough that I can live with it.
    Yes thank you, I think run-time is involved as it will eat many clock cycles and that equals heat.
    03-16-20 05:39 PM