Priv has an 18MP sensor, not 12MP.
    Yes, thank you.
    06-25-18 08:14 AM
    If only there was some other way to get the attention from all PRIV owners worldwide other than by "CrackBerry" I'm almost certainly that they would all endorse this petition.
    I own a Priv. I'm not signing a petition. I don't want to see Blackberry or Blackberry Mobile wasting money on fool's endeavors. The money needs to be focused on improving products that are in the production and sales channels.
    jadias likes this.
    06-25-18 10:40 AM
    Ditto for me. Focus on successful Key2 launch and carrier support to enable Key2 Lite, Key3 and other future devices. Notice that my list doesn't even mention successor Motion 2.

Posted via CB10
    jadias likes this.
    06-25-18 10:49 AM
    Ditto for me. Focus on successful Key2 launch and carrier support to enable Key2 Lite, Key3 and other future devices. Notice that my list doesn't even mention successor Motion 2.

Posted via CB10
    No kidding. If it crashed and burned, bury it with dirt, not money.
    06-25-18 11:05 AM
    I own a Priv. I'm not signing a petition. I don't want to see Blackberry or Blackberry Mobile wasting money on fool's endeavors.
    Ditto. I don't want another Priv. The Priv is a tarnished name.

Lose the BlackBerry BS and release it as a Palm with Android One, I don't want the so-called hardening to slow everything down and have to complain about slowdowns just like the KEYones.

The money needs to be focused on improving products that are in the production and sales channels.
    Yup, keep patting yourself on the back that 800k from the same people is all you need.
    06-25-18 04:20 PM

Yup, keep patting yourself on the back that 800k from the same people is all you need.
    That was an unverified number from a single analyst over 6 months ago.
    06-25-18 04:33 PM
    No, and they already do.
    Are you on the development team? You don't know if another one is coming or not..anything is possible..they released a crappy key2 so they may as well go back to the drawing board and try something new
    Today 12:08 AM
    Are you on the development team? You don't know if another one is coming or not..anything is possible..they released a crappy key2 so they may as well go back to the drawing board and try something new
    Today 04:52 AM
    If that is the case, a new PRIV probably won't meet your expectations since TCL is focused on mid-tier phones.
    Today 07:23 AM
    If that is the case, a new PRIV probably won't meet your expectations since TCL is focused on mid-tier phones.

"Premium" mid-tier phones....
    Today 07:27 AM
    "Premium" mid-tier phones....
    Pardon me
    Today 07:28 AM
86 ... 234