Priv has an 18MP sensor, not 12MP.
    Yes, thank you.
    06-25-18 08:14 AM
    If only there was some other way to get the attention from all PRIV owners worldwide other than by "CrackBerry" I'm almost certainly that they would all endorse this petition.
    I own a Priv. I'm not signing a petition. I don't want to see Blackberry or Blackberry Mobile wasting money on fool's endeavors. The money needs to be focused on improving products that are in the production and sales channels.
    anon(2695703) likes this.
    06-25-18 10:40 AM
    Ditto for me. Focus on successful Key2 launch and carrier support to enable Key2 Lite, Key3 and other future devices. Notice that my list doesn't even mention successor Motion 2.

Posted via CB10
    anon(2695703) likes this.
    06-25-18 10:49 AM
    Ditto for me. Focus on successful Key2 launch and carrier support to enable Key2 Lite, Key3 and other future devices. Notice that my list doesn't even mention successor Motion 2.

Posted via CB10
    No kidding. If it crashed and burned, bury it with dirt, not money.
    06-25-18 11:05 AM
    I own a Priv. I'm not signing a petition. I don't want to see Blackberry or Blackberry Mobile wasting money on fool's endeavors.
    Ditto. I don't want another Priv. The Priv is a tarnished name.

Lose the BlackBerry BS and release it as a Palm with Android One, I don't want the so-called hardening to slow everything down and have to complain about slowdowns just like the KEYones.

The money needs to be focused on improving products that are in the production and sales channels.
    Yup, keep patting yourself on the back that 800k from the same people is all you need.
    06-25-18 04:20 PM

Yup, keep patting yourself on the back that 800k from the same people is all you need.
    That was an unverified number from a single analyst over 6 months ago.
    06-25-18 04:33 PM
    No, and they already do.
    Are you on the development team? You don't know if another one is coming or not..anything is possible..they released a crappy key2 so they may as well go back to the drawing board and try something new
    07-18-18 12:08 AM
    Are you on the development team? You don't know if another one is coming or not..anything is possible..they released a crappy key2 so they may as well go back to the drawing board and try something new
    PHughes likes this.
    07-18-18 04:52 AM
    If that is the case, a new PRIV probably won't meet your expectations since TCL is focused on mid-tier phones.
    07-18-18 07:23 AM
    If that is the case, a new PRIV probably won't meet your expectations since TCL is focused on mid-tier phones.

"Premium" mid-tier phones....
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-18-18 07:27 AM
    "Premium" mid-tier phones....
    Pardon me
    07-18-18 07:28 AM
    You may be correct?

Yes, it may be a "CRAPPIER" Key2 lite?????
    07-20-18 10:28 AM
    You may be correct?

Yes, it may be a "CRAPPIER" Key2 lite?????
    The KEY² is awesome. So the lite version will spread the keyboard love to people who can't afford the former. A 636 SoC with 4GB is still quite decent.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    07-20-18 10:30 AM
    The KEY² is awesome. So the lite version will spread the keyboard love to people who can't afford the former. A 636 SoC with 4GB is still quite decent.
    Have to hope that they aren't actually using the LITE description when they launch... That works with Salad Dressing, but for most products you don't really want to emphasize the fact the customer is buying a lesser product.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-20-18 11:08 AM
    Have to hope that they aren't actually using the LITE description when they launch... That works with Salad Dressing, but for most products you don't really want to emphasize the fact the customer is buying a lesser product.
    I would agree.

Something like KEY² Go, or KEY² Express would be better.
    07-20-18 11:28 AM
    KEY1.5 would be ok
    epoc32 likes this.
    07-20-18 03:33 PM
    But you know how it is these days, if the processor number doesn't start with an "8", people will call it dinosaur performance
    07-22-18 05:38 AM
    OnePlus 3 launched with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and it has already received Nougat and Oreo as OS upgrades.

OnePlus has just announced that it will be bringing the upcoming Android P update to its more than two-year-old devices, the OnePlus 3 and 3T. This is a huge deal for users who were not really expecting a major operating system upgrade from the company.

Maybe BlackBerry could take a hint here for the PRIV?????????!
    07-31-18 12:32 AM
    OnePlus 3 launched with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and it has already received Nougat and Oreo as OS upgrades.

OnePlus has just announced that it will be bringing the upcoming Android P update to its more than two-year-old devices, the OnePlus 3 and 3T. This is a huge deal for users who were not really expecting a major operating system upgrade from the company.

Maybe BlackBerry could take a hint here for the PRIV?????????!
    Blackberry Ltd is out of the hardware business, OnePlus isn't.
    They judged that taking the effort to update the Priv with all its custom components isn't worth the time and effort, and won't help Blackberry Mobile's sales much anyway.

P ain't happening, Nougat would have been nice.
    07-31-18 03:50 AM
    The SD 808 barely could run 6.0...... thermal issues.

It's dead. Every phone with this SOC
    08-02-18 05:20 AM
    My Priv has been my secondary phone to my Pixel 2xl for the past 10 months and I use it more or less as my media player in my vehicles. Yesterday my Pixel 2xl received the Pie update and it is fantastic. The gestures are like BlackBerry 10 with swiping up to go to recent apps and flicking up to close or scroll left or right to get to something else.
    I would, if it could, love the Priv if it were able to get Pie but it would just gag and die in its present iteration. It's become comical how long everything takes compared to the Pixel. Yet I still love it.
    08-07-18 12:45 PM
    I would frankly love it but...

Petition for Android P for PRIV-change-org.jpg

Heck, I'd settle for custom ROMs!
    the_boon likes this.
    08-07-18 02:18 PM
97 ... 234