Been waiting for the priv patiently - seems like i've to wait another month or so, who knows!!
    Reading about the HTC A9 - looks nice and i can pre order today. Will be shipped on Nov 6th. Tempted to order !! still really want to get the priv..No wonder BB sales are so bad. Anyone could do a better marketing and supply chain managment than Blackberry on this front. They got to be the worst in the industry..
    10-20-15 01:52 PM
    You are strong! Do not give up.

You are a strong, independent, [insert race], [insert gender]. And I, for one, believe in you.
    10-20-15 01:53 PM
    I'm with you on this. BlackBerry's handling of this release is embarrassing. No one else teases a phone like this and seems to me like they jumped the gun big time on it. I think they don't have the carrier agreements in place or maybe even don't have enough units produced yet. If that's the case, they shouldn't have announced it till they were very close to release.

I want the priv but if this takes too much longer I'm just gonna get a 6p and move on with my life.
    10-20-15 02:06 PM
    So now that we know its going to cost CAD950 for a priv, I'm totally confused. Should I get the HTC A9 which looks beautiful or bite the bullet and fork out the exta 350 and get the priv.

What do you guys think?
    10-23-15 02:33 PM
    M9 is much better than the A9 and I'll sell you one for 450 CAD
    10-23-15 02:36 PM
    A9 is a good phone but if you want a physical qwerty keyboard then there is only one option albeit an expensive one. I'd wait unless your phone has a broken screen thats unfixable like my moto g
    10-23-15 02:44 PM
    Been waiting for the priv patiently - seems like i've to wait another month or so, who knows!!
    Reading about the HTC A9 - looks nice and i can pre order today. Will be shipped on Nov 6th. Tempted to order !! still really want to get the priv..No wonder BB sales are so bad. Anyone could do a better marketing and supply chain managment than Blackberry on this front. They got to be the worst in the industry..
    Did you see the anemic battery size of that phone? It's laughable! I don't care if Marshmallow has a doze mode, I'm not confident that battery in the A9 will last you till late afternoon.
    10-23-15 02:47 PM
    I dont need a phone rightaway - but I'm a phone addict - like to change phones every few months. Been waiting for the priv for a long time and its priced too high. That's why I'm considering the htc a9 or Lumia 950. I have never used a physical KB in my life so that's not a factor in decision making. Love the hub though - thats the main reason I'm considering the priv
    10-23-15 02:48 PM
    If you need BB Marketing to persuade you to even purchase this phone then I don't think this phone is for you.
    Buy what you like and what you want. Make-up your own mind. I don't need to be persuaded by commercials and adverts to know if something is relevant to my interests.
    10-23-15 02:50 PM
    If you need BB Marketing to persuade you to even purchase this phone then I don't think this phone is for you.
    Buy what you like and what you want. Make-up your own mind. I don't need to be persuaded by commercials and adverts to know if something is relevant to my interests.
    I do want the priv. Question is whether to spend almost $1000 bucks for an android phone.
    10-23-15 02:55 PM
    I do want the priv. Question is whether to spend almost $1000 bucks for an android phone.
    why not, most people would on samsungs new phones.
    10-23-15 02:56 PM
    That's my point - comparing the new lumia 750 and htc a9..around 750 with almost the same features. I wanted to get others' opinion
    10-23-15 02:59 PM
    Samsung is a known entity in Android. This is BBRY's first attempt and based on their stellar release of their own in house designed OS, I expect this to be a beta device like the Z10 and Playbook for months and months and months to come.

Over a grand to be a guinea pig? No thanks

But it will be fun to hear Chen say..........it's coming soon.
    10-23-15 03:01 PM
    But even here it would be weird if BB's marketing would be a deciding factor. If you have spare money, only then I would consider. BTW, If you put it that way, then yea, 1000 bucks is expensive for an android phone, but if you'd say that you're spending 1000 bucks on a BB, integrated BB tweeks within the software, and o/c the physical key board, then it's much more bearable to accept the steep price. At least for me is. But then again, I will not be spending more than EUR 750,00 (because that's what I can sell my iPhone 6/128 GB for) ATM.
    10-23-15 03:02 PM