I have used my Password Keeper many times but not for the last month or so. Today when I tried to login it says the password is incorrect. I have confirmed in my laptop password document that it is correct. Does anyone know how to overcome this problem? Is there a way to connect the phone to the laptop and change the password? I have used 5 of 10 attempts at opening the document. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated as I may need to access this document over the next week and won't have access to my laptop. Thanks.
    12-19-19 07:40 PM
    I have used my Password Keeper many times but not for the last month or so. Today when I tried to login it says the password is incorrect. I have confirmed in my laptop password document that it is correct. Does anyone know how to overcome this problem? Is there a way to connect the phone to the laptop and change the password? I have used 5 of 10 attempts at opening the document. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated as I may need to access this document over the next week and won't have access to my laptop. Thanks.
    There is no backdoor. You have to remember the password or you're toast.

If it glitches, then you're also toast.

Make sure you don't have alt or caps on.
    Last edited by conite; 12-22-19 at 01:36 AM.
    12-19-19 08:42 PM