The day has come...an upgrade from a Q10 to a KeyONE. Data transfer looks easy via the Content Transfer App (fingers crossed), but I suspect the Password Keeper App data won't transfer. I (like most people, I guess) have ~90 accounts/passwords etc stored and I am loathe to sit and type for a day to re-load everything. Anybody any experience of Password Keeper App data transfer ?
    08-30-17 05:29 PM
    The day has come...an upgrade from a Q10 to a KeyONE. Data transfer looks easy via the Content Transfer App (fingers crossed), but I suspect the Password Keeper App data won't transfer. I (like most people, I guess) have ~90 accounts/passwords etc stored and I am loathe to sit and type for a day to re-load everything. Anybody any experience of Password Keeper App data transfer ?
    You should be able to export your Password Keeper items to your SD card. When you get the Keyone just pop in the card, download the Password Keeper app, if not already installed, and import. Or upload to a cloud storage then download to your Keyone. I didn't have any problems moving things from my Z10 to the Priv.
    08-30-17 07:10 PM
    Thanks MisterAbrasive, I appreciate the response. With apologies for ignorance (although I used to think I was a savvy Blackberry user), how do I export Password Keeper items to my SD card ?
    08-30-17 08:03 PM
    Thanks MisterAbrasive, I appreciate the response. With apologies for ignorance (although I used to think I was a savvy Blackberry user), how do I export Password Keeper items to my SD card ?
    Go into the Password Keeper settings. You will find the options there. Don't remember much about the BB10 version, but should be an export option there. Should give you the choice of where to send it, although it may just specify a specific folder. Just look around in the settings.
    08-30-17 08:59 PM
    Big thank you to MisterAbrasive (who isn't at all).....
    08-30-17 09:30 PM
    Big thank you to MisterAbrasive (who isn't at all).....
    Awwww! Don't tell anyone! It will ruin my reputation.
    08-30-17 09:40 PM
    SD card works, and as mentioned, you can upload to a cloud account and download from there. I uploaded to Box and retrieved with no issues.
    08-31-17 12:44 AM