The app is now available to the beta testers on Google Play.

Nice to see BlackBerry moving forward with another beta program.

I am looking forward to testing also other apps (camera in primis) to see what additional features they are implementing.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-18-16 02:43 PM
    Got it as well 👌
    05-18-16 03:17 PM
    Just got in the group today, but no apps yet.
    05-18-16 04:15 PM
    Just got in the group today, but no apps yet.
    The group is empty, the app is found under the downloads tab in Beta Zone... From my understanding the Google Group thing is simply a roll call, cosmetic, but not in use... Beta Zone is where you'll find the info on how to download the first app dropped - BlackBerry Password Keeper...

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 08:23 PM
    I have been using BlackBerry Password Keeper on Priv since last November. What's different?

Using Priv since Nov 6, 2015
    05-18-16 08:35 PM
    I have been using BlackBerry Password Keeper on Priv since last November. What's different?

I downloaded the beta app, but I haven't used it on my Priv at all prior to this... I joined the BETA app program for the Hub, Calendar, Notes and Keyboard updates personally... Password Keeper was not a particularly enthralling download for me... Not sure what's different or improved, maybe another can shed some light on it...

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 08:42 PM
    I use password keeper for all my passwords and logins. I have about 97 entries at present. There doesn't appear to be much different from initial looks. It does allow direct feedback and entry counts from within settings. Will look further into it after work

05-18-16 11:13 PM
    Maybe they addressed the issue I brought up in another thread where the info in the entries can be viewed when minimized at times. Hopefully anyway!

05-19-16 02:13 PM
    This is what I see when it is minimized. Definitely not visible. I am not sure if I had your issue before the update.

Attached Thumbnails Password Keeper Beta now available!-122707.jpg  
    05-19-16 03:09 PM
    Unfortunately, I'm not in the beta program, but it would be great if there was sync-to-cloud again for PK on the Priv as with BB10...

05-19-16 10:29 PM
    Unfortunately, I'm not in the beta program, but it would be great if there was sync-to-cloud again for PK on the Priv as with BB10...

This is what I was hoping for in this beta. As I trust BlackBerry to keep passwords safe compared to iCloud or Google cloud. Fingers crossed someday they bring this in for Priv.

05-19-16 11:26 PM
    This is what I see when it is minimized. Definitely not visible. I am not sure if I had your issue before the update.

It shows blank for me too sometimes but more often than not it shows info contained inside when minimized. I have everything up to date and I am on a BlackBerry factory unlocked version, minus beta builds. I am unfortunately not a part of the beta program.

05-19-16 11:50 PM
    There are two new features in this beta build along with a few bug fixes.

1) When you are searching in the App there is an entry at the top to add a new record with a title matching the current search (to match BB10 and BBOS)

2) When you are adding/editing a record you can quickly add usernames - 2 tokens corresponding to your most common usernames. Also when you type usernames, you get a filtered list with some information about which records they are used with.

05-21-16 07:14 AM