I'm considering making the move up to a Priv from my Passport. I still love having a keyboard, and BB10 has no future, so I think this a good move to make.

One thing about the Passport I love though is the sound quality when using headphones. Walking is my favorite exercise, and wearing my cans while doing so provides my Zen. Having the available Audio Boost to really crank it up when I want to is an added bonus.

So my concern is... will the Priv's headphone sound quality (and volume) match that of the Passport? I don't want to have to Velcro an amp to my phone like I did when I had the Classic. Curious to hear from someone who's used both. Thanks!
    04-07-17 07:09 AM
    Using a Passport SE and a PRIV. Speaker sound is louder and true stereo on the Passport. Saying also that speaker sound on PRIV is quite good. With regards to headphones again can go louder on Passport but the PRIV is perfectly fine.
    Personally really like the PRIV!
    04-07-17 07:31 AM
    Speaker sound is louder and true stereo on the Passport.
    Just to clarify, the Priv only has one speaker, so mono when using built in, but when using head phones, wired or wireless, it out puts true stereo.
    I'm 99.8% sure thats what Rico meant, but..........
    04-08-17 05:34 AM