I live in Bermuda and got my BlackBerry priv from AT&T unlocked,In the Google play store there is no option to buy any apps, only the free apps are available, can anyone help please?

Posted via blackberry priv
    11-17-15 06:55 PM
    Any app? Or just ones you searched? I think the dev has to check off which countries the app will be available to. Other than that no idea
    11-17-15 07:07 PM
    There is no paid apps, I can't find whatsapp or snapchat there is just free apps that are available,thanks

11-17-15 07:30 PM
    There is no paid apps, I can't find whatsapp or snapchat there is just free apps that are available,thanks

What's app and snapchat are free
    11-17-15 07:32 PM
    Try to change your Google account password. I also changed the country of my play store account (not easy to find) before as I live in a small country but I started to see paid app when I reset my password. Give it a try.
    11-17-15 07:41 PM
    Whatsapp and all the Blackberry apps appeared too
    11-17-15 07:42 PM
    Thanks,I will give it a try

11-17-15 08:16 PM
    Thanks,I will give it a try

Does it work now?
    11-22-15 08:45 AM
    Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your advice but it didn't work for me,what I did do was downloaded a VPN app ( CyberGhost) and now I'm able to by any app including the BBM Stickers

11-24-15 09:02 PM
    Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your advice but it didn't work for me,what I did do was downloaded a VPN app ( CyberGhost) and now I'm able to by any app including the BBM Stickers

Interesting. I just tried to purchase BBM Stickers and kept getting "UNAVAILABLE". I just turned off my WiFi and it then worked. Weird.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-24-15 10:01 PM
    I've found with BBM sticker packs that I have to try...and try again! Frustrating, certainly, but it works. Make sure to message my Contacts with stickers not available in my country, so there is a chance they can download.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 10:52 PM