Is anyone having issues getting their priv to sync with Outlook for emails? Mine was working well until 30 minutes ago, I've changed the password and ten updated the setting but I continue to get the "I need to update my settings message"
    11-21-16 09:23 AM
    Is anyone having issues getting their priv to sync with Outlook for emails? Mine was working well until 30 minutes ago, I've changed the password and ten updated the setting but I continue to get the "I need to update my settings message"
    There's another thread floating around that mentions that Outlook may be having a problem. Someone googled and found a number of folks commenting on issues.
    11-21-16 10:17 AM
    There's another thread floating around that mentions that Outlook may be having a problem. Someone googled and found a number of folks commenting on issues.
    11-21-16 10:17 AM
    The service status shows fine for outlook.com. https://portal.office.com/

Outlook.com is rolling out upgraded service. The server is changed to outlook.office365.com. Try deleting then re-adding the account. That will likely sort out your problem.
    bluesqueen23 and andy957 like this.
    11-21-16 12:15 PM