Out of curiosity, did you look to see where the unusual activity originated from?

I received the same just now, and the IP address it gave was one assigned to the UK MOD. Strange. I've since also read that apparently even though these IP's are assigned but not used that Microsoft and partners may use them?

Anyway, after I received that I noticed issues with my outlook account.

My server settings are the same as stated earlier in this thread
    I'm on BlackBerry 10 and had the same issue over the course of a week with two outlook accounts. I checked the suspicious log-in IP, and it did originate from the UK Ministry of Defence, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's due to messing around at the nation sate level. It's not limited to Microsoft accounts either. The same thing happened with my Verizon home email which is configured as a POP3 account in my BlackBerry 10 Hub. Changing the passwords didn't help -- still wouldn't take -- but in all three cases so far, the problem has fixed itself over the course of a few days.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-22-16 07:27 PM
    So mine has appeared to sort itself out. Accepted my password on both Priv and ipad this morning.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-22-16 08:40 PM
    I'm on BlackBerry 10 and had the same issue over the course of a week with two outlook accounts. I checked the suspicious log-in IP, and it did originate from the UK Ministry of Defence, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's due to messing around at the nation sate level. It's not limited to Microsoft accounts either. The same thing happened with my Verizon home email which is configured as a POP3 account in my BlackBerry 10 Hub. Changing the passwords didn't help -- still wouldn't take -- but in all three cases so far, the problem has fixed itself over the course of a few days.
    Its something strange. When I looked into it further, the login history stated it was an incorrect password entered. I also found out that the UK MOD have a stack of assigned IP's, but that they don't use all of them, and that Microsoft may also use some - not sure how true this is, but it seems a bit odd.

I thought it was somewhat weird though - I'm in Australia, and this particular outlook account is only used to sync my contacts and calendar across my devices. Emails etc aren't used.
    11-23-16 03:02 AM
    I haven't had any issues on BB10. My server address is outlook.office365.com if that helps anyone.
    11-23-16 11:56 AM
    Apparently, the issue with my own Outlook account occurred in the middle of the night, but righted itself before I could take any corrective action. My husband and son have not had a reoccurrence of the problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 03:08 PM
    My outlook/hotmail account is fixed on Passport, Priv and Mozilla Thunderbird.

I can download, synchronize all my e-mail messages again. It was worth to wait (It took 4 days for completion) during the migration of Microsoft.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 09:03 PM
    Its something strange. When I looked into it further, the login history stated it was an incorrect password entered. I also found out that the UK MOD have a stack of assigned IP's, but that they don't use all of them, and that Microsoft may also use some - not sure how true this is, but it seems a bit odd.

I thought it was somewhat weird though - I'm in Australia, and this particular outlook account is only used to sync my contacts and calendar across my devices. Emails etc aren't used.
    If I understood it correctly, The UK "snooper's charter" just went into effect:

The Snooper's Charter passed into law this week ? say goodbye to your privacy | The Independent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invest...owers_Act_2016

It's definitely suspicious. This problem with the suspicious log-in attempts from the UKmod IP isn't just being discussed on cb, it's all over the net in various forums. I wouldn't be surprised if the NSA/UKmod collaborators (Microsoft, the carriers, etc.) are having technical problems which manifested themselves this way, causing them to unwittingly out themselves even more as fascist-collaborators and traitors against the people.
    11-23-16 09:12 PM
    I had an alert for a suspicious login too.
    11-24-16 09:30 PM
33 12