There's a critical feature that I happen to be missing on my amazing PRIV, which is the ability to connect an Ethernet cable to it in order to achieve a faster and more reliable internet connection, which is vital for me under certain circumstances. I have tried three different OTG's and none of them worked. All three worked flawlessly on my Passport, but not on any of my other BlackBerry devices.

If somebody out there knows which OTG adapter works with the PRIV, or knows a method to incorporate the proper drivers to the device, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    02-10-17 03:52 PM
    Prior to 6.0, you had to root the device to install Ethernet drivers. 6.0 and above have the drivers in stock form, but, some manufacturers have disabled or removed them. I can't imagine why BB would do so, but perhaps they have. I can't answer your question, and I haven't had the need to connect to Ethernet - Yet. All I can do is give this a bump, somebody has the answer. (I hope)

If somebody out there knows which OTG adapter works with the PRIV, or knows a method to incorporate the proper drivers to the device, please let me know.
    02-11-17 07:58 AM
    Thank you brother.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 08:59 AM