Hello my friends;

I bought an unlocked blackberry from ebay, the phone is completely new or at least it seems to be new, the problem is that my seller just send me the phone (No box or accesories)

Im actually charging with a generic charger, this thing is making me angry.

Does anyone knows where can i buy the box and the original accesories for my bb priv?

Thanks... Cheers from México.
    06-12-17 01:02 PM
    Hello my friends;

I bought an unlocked blackberry from ebay, the phone is completely new or at least it seems to be new, the problem is that my seller just send me the phone (No box or accesories)

Im actually charging with a generic charger, this thing is making me angry.

Does anyone knows where can i buy the box and the original accesories for my bb priv?

Thanks... Cheers from México.
    There was probably a charger and a usb cable. There was also a small tool (like a fancy paperclip) to extract the sd and sim card trays.

I'm not sure where you can find those simple items and box. I'm sure mine's in a closet somewhere in this house!
    06-12-17 02:15 PM
    Try eBay or reach out to BlackBerry Support via Twitter. My PRIV didn't have a SIM card tray and they sent me the tray at no charge. It's not exactly the same situation, but they might be able to tell you how to get the items.
    06-13-17 04:57 PM
    Personally I'd avoid buying the charger that normally comes with the phone. You'd be better off getting a QuickCharge 2.0 charger.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-13-17 05:00 PM