Trying to help someone order a Priv and noticed on Amazon there are several different listings. The official Amazon backed listing says Usually ships within 1 to 2 months. Has anyone ordered from them lately? Is it really backordered?

The other is from a company called BREED. If ordered from them, could it be returned if something is wrong? It says no Warranty, which I take that means the company won't honor the purchase, but I assume Amazon would take a return. Just trying to make sure.
    02-03-16 10:53 AM
    I would not buy one if it was not "shipped and sold by Amazon." You can expect Amazon to deal fairly with any issues.
    02-03-16 11:05 AM
    Trying to help someone order a Priv and noticed on Amazon there are several different listings. The official Amazon backed listing says Usually ships within 1 to 2 months. Has anyone ordered from them lately? Is it really backordered?

The other is from a company called BREED. If ordered from them, could it be returned if something is wrong? It says no Warranty, which I take that means the company won't honor the purchase, but I assume Amazon would take a return. Just trying to make sure.
    Well this happened on Amazon.ca, but I ordered a car polisher kit once, it said 3-4 months. I got a shipping notification the next day. Never ordered something taking months on Amazon.com

As for the second question, as long as it's fulfilled by Amazon, you enjoy the same return benefits.
    02-03-16 12:00 PM
    Prob something you already know, but make sure you get the correct version, Amazon has at least 1 that doesn't even state version.

And I'm curious, why not Shop BB? Newegg and B&H Photo also have them in stock.
    02-03-16 01:33 PM
    Prob something you already know, but make sure you get the correct version, Amazon has at least 1 that doesn't even state version.

And I'm curious, why not Shop BB? Newegg and B&H Photo also have them in stock.
    Amazon

This is the correct official one. Select Amazon.com as the seller on the right.

Maybe he heard too many horror stories with Shop BB, I personally know one as well.
    02-03-16 01:57 PM
    I had no idea who/where he was buying for, not even sure where where DroidBerryGuy is, so I wasn't about to suggest one.
    02-03-16 03:09 PM
    It seems that amazon.de and amazon.fr has stopped selling the priv.
    Sorry guys, I can't post links as I haven't posted 10 times in the forum. But it says:

Amazon Germany:
    Artikel wird �berpr�ft

Dieser Artikel ist bei verschiedenen Marketplace Verk�ufern erh�ltlich, momentan jedoch nicht direkt �ber Amazon.de. Kunden haben uns darauf aufmerksam gemacht, dass m�glicherweise die von uns gelagerten und verschickten Artikel nicht in Ordnung sind bzw. von der Beschreibung auf der Website abweichen.

Wir arbeiten bereits an einer schnellen L�sung. M�glicherweise ist dieser Artikel �ber einen Drittanbieter zu bestellen.
    Amazon France:
    Ce produit fait l'objet d'une investigation

Cet article est actuellement disponible aupr�s de vendeurs Marketplace, toutefois la vente de cet article en direct par Amazon.fr est actuellement suspendue car l'un de nos clients nous a r�cemment inform�s que le produit re�u n'�tait pas conforme � sa description.

Nous faisons tout notre possible pour r�soudre ce probl�me au plus vite. En attendant, il se peut que cet article soit disponible aupr�s d'un vendeur tiers sur cette page.
    It says that they're stopped selling the Priv due to hints of customers that the devices sold by amazon are not okay or doesn't match the description.

Maybe this is because of a high rate of returns due to the cracking and battery problems?
    02-03-16 04:01 PM
    I ordered a Lumia 1020 from BREED, through Amazon, a few years back. It was dead when I got it, wouldn't charge. They took it back, no questions asked. That being said, I try to stick to stuff that's sold by Amazon themselves, if I can. Their return policy is second to none!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-03-16 04:28 PM