Recently upgraded from Lollipop to Marshmallow on Verizon Priv. Now my computer sees the phone but won't open the folders. I down loaded a new Blackberry - Windows driver. Still no Joy. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    12-30-16 04:29 PM
    Change the mode your device is connected as. MTP should work.
    12-30-16 04:46 PM
    Recently upgraded from Lollipop to Marshmallow on Verizon Priv. Now my computer sees the phone but won't open the folders. I down loaded a new Blackberry - Windows driver. Still no Joy. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Swipe down to view your Notifications. There will be one saying something like "USB charging mode" or similar. Open that and select the one for allowing file transfers - like Bla1ze noted.

Unforunately, this has to be done each time you connect. There is no setting to make it Permanent.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    12-30-16 05:09 PM
    Ever since the update to marshmallow this has been a problem for me also. Even following Bla1ze's steps that I already knew it almost never works.
    12-31-16 12:01 PM
    Tried enabling USB debugging mode in combination with MTP?
    12-31-16 12:55 PM
    I have Marshmallow on AT&T Priv. My computer sees the phone and all the folders with MTP. However, since a few days ago, the files are not there. The folders look like empty! Really weird...
    01-01-17 08:11 PM
    I have Marshmallow on AT&T Priv. My computer sees the phone and all the folders with MTP. However, since a few days ago, the files are not there. The folders look like empty! Really weird...
    I've had the exact same problem more details in this thread here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pdate-1094237/

Everything was working fine and then suddenly stopped. All files are still there on the SD card but unable to view from several computers I have tried.
    I've contacted both AT&T and Blackberry and neither wants to acknowledge that there is a problem. I have 2 relatives with Privs one unlocked AT&T and one on Verizon. Both of theirs work properly on my computer. I'm willing to bet that the common denominator for the ones with problems is that they are AT&T locked phones. They said since there aren't any others having the issue that it is me. AT&T blames Blackberry and Blackberry blames AT&T. Sound familiar anyone? This is how every problem I have had so far has been handled. Still not resolved
    01-02-17 10:23 PM
    I've had the exact same problem more details in this thread here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pdate-1094237/

Everything was working fine and then suddenly stopped. All files are still there on the SD card but unable to view from several computers I have tried.
    I've contacted both AT&T and Blackberry and neither wants to acknowledge that there is a problem. I have 2 relatives with Privs one unlocked AT&T and one on Verizon. Both of theirs work properly on my computer. I'm willing to bet that the common denominator for the ones with problems is that they are AT&T locked phones. They said since there aren't any others having the issue that it is me. AT&T blames Blackberry and Blackberry blames AT&T. Sound familiar anyone? This is how every problem I have had so far has been handled. Still not resolved
    Right, my phone is AT&T locked phone. But I gave up SD Card long time ago when Priv corrupted mine 64G SD card. Some of the folders in my internal storage look empty in PC. I wish it was the problem with SD Card. I would just get rid of SD card. But I can not get rid of internal storage...
    01-03-17 09:33 AM