I'm considering picking-up an open box Priv from Rogers. Curious how many people have done it on here and we're you happy with the decision? Any issues? Did you get open box price on hardware upgrade or outright?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 11:51 PM
    I'm considering picking-up an open box Priv from Rogers. Curious how many people have done it on here and we're you happy with the decision? Any issues? Did you get open box price on hardware upgrade or outright?

Posted via CB10
    I bought my priv open box and I saved $150. I am very happy with the decision. 650 is much better than $799. The phone has the same warranty as never used unit. Just check the phone for any damages etc. As open box cannot be returned. My priv is perfect. Love the phone and $650 is so much more reasonable than regular priv price. Go for it
    03-03-16 12:52 AM
    I bought my priv open box and I saved $150. I am very happy with the decision. 650 is much better than $799. The phone has the same warranty as never used unit. Just check the phone for any damages etc. As open box cannot be returned. My priv is perfect. Love the phone and $650 is so much more reasonable than regular priv price. Go for it
    Thanks for the info bud.

I just got a new corporate employee plan from work today and just decided to buy it on hardware upgrade $399.

It should be arriving tomorrow at work. I did get a Priv day one, but returned it because I had a small line of dead pixels on the screen and the speakers seemed so quiet I'm sure they were defective. I decided to wait a few months for them to get the kinks out of production.

I am worried about the speaker. I use loudspeaker for calls 90% of the time. And I stream music on SiriusXm. I've tried Priv recently in store and all though I wouldn't call the speaker loud, it seemed usable. I hope the Priv I get has a usable speaker. How do you find your loudspeaker?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 06:26 PM
    Thanks for the info bud.

I just got a new corporate employee plan from work today and just decided to buy it on hardware upgrade $399.

It should be arriving tomorrow at work. I did get a Priv day one, but returned it because I had a small line of dead pixels on the screen and the speakers seemed so quiet I'm sure they were defective. I decided to wait a few months for them to get the kinks out of production.

I am worried about the speaker. I use loudspeaker for calls 90% of the time. And I stream music on SiriusXm. I've tried Priv recently in store and all though I wouldn't call the speaker loud, it seemed usable. I hope the Priv I get has a usable speaker. How do you find your loudspeaker?

Posted via CB10
    I use speaker all the time to conduct conversations and I find speaker to be perfectly usable. I do not really listen to music on the speaker
    03-04-16 01:59 AM