Hi there,

I am thoroughly enjoying my Priv, I have had a it for a few months now. Today however the screen inputs have been acting in a very bizarre manner. It seems when I input a character multiple random characters are generated, it is almost impossible to type. Also applications are opening and closing randomly. Has anyone ever come across this type of behaviour before?

Cheers,

Dave
    08-13-17 12:21 PM
    Try a hard reset. Hold the power button down for 32 seconds. Ignore the vibration and the restart options.
    08-13-17 12:26 PM
    Also try clearing the cache. Settings / storage and USB / Internal /scroll to cached data. Wait for the calculations, then tap and select clear. Then wait for the calculations again.
    PhamQuocAnh likes this.
    08-13-17 12:27 PM
    Many thanks for your suggestions! My Priv is behaving much better now. Greatly appreciated!

Dave
    08-16-17 09:15 AM
    Also try clearing the cache. Settings / storage and USB / Internal /scroll to cached data. Wait for the calculations, then tap and select clear. Then wait for the calculations again.
    Wow thanks for the tip. It works great for me too. I've always tried to clear the cache with CCleaner, but sadly the app is not permitted to clean it automatically. I only get to see the total cache and have to clean it manually.
    08-16-17 10:01 AM