I can't! I came here to see what the latest was on the Slider and I get the BlackBerry Priv. This was such an important release for BlackBerry. Why?

I skipped the Leap because of the name. Have four of us ready to upgrade to the Slider until this name came out as a rumor. Negative 4 sales so far. Keep going with this name BlackBerry. It took all excitement away.

I thought this was just a rumor, not official? I'm disgusted. I'm convinced either Chen just wants to rid himself of devices or the focus group included Apple fanboys or Samsung employees. There is no other explanation for this.

And we thought the Leap was a poor choice. This will officially destroy all of the good press and excitement surrounding the Slider. I'm completely shocked that this has apparently become more than a rumor. Just wow. How?... terrible.

Expect the jabs at BlackBerry to begin as well. I now question BlackBerry as a whole and how out of touch they are.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 10:39 AM
    This is a pretty critical error on the part of BlackBerry. It's not like the device is going to suck just because of the stupid name, but it's going to turn off a lot of potential buyers.

Just when it seemed like they might have a winner, they go and cripple themselves with a name like the BlackBerry Priv.

Le sigh.

Posted via CB10
    RLTurn77 and ayngling like this.
    09-24-15 10:45 AM
    You wouldn't buy a smartphone because of it's name, really?

It's not like it has a giant label on the front, "PRIV". There's better things to worry about man, like whether it's a hypervisor or not
    09-24-15 10:46 AM
    This is a pretty critical error on the part of BlackBerry. It's not like the device is going to suck just because of the stupid name, but it's going to turn off a lot of potential buyers.

Just when it seemed like they might have a winner, they go and cripple themselves with a name like the BlackBerry Priv.

Le sigh.

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts. This was a very important release that could have singlehandedly held up the handset division. I refuse to walk into a store or call and ask if they have any Privs. What a joke!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 10:48 AM
    09-24-15 10:53 AM