Just got confirmation again from BlackBerry that the STV100-1 for Canada on ShopBlackBerry has wireless charging and that the correction is coming soon to the website , same as the US models! Mobile Syrup shouldn't make false statements and say "according to BlackBerry". Lol
    22justin likes this.
    11-09-15 07:31 PM
    Just got confirmation again from BlackBerry that the STV100-1 for Canada on ShopBlackBerry has wireless charging and that the correction is coming soon to the website , same as the US models! Mobile Syrup shouldn't make false statements and say "according to BlackBerry". Lol
    And I'm still not convinced that it's "cost cutting" that they removed the wireless charging. It has something to do with that crazy LTE modem antenna configuration.

Guess we'll just have to be patient until the CA SBB units arrive.
    11-09-15 07:35 PM
    I have an STV100-1 and I could not get the wireless charging capabilities to work in an att store. It was a Samsung charger.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 07:38 PM
    And I'm still not convinced that it's "cost cutting" that they removed the wireless charging. It has something to do with that crazy LTE modem antenna configuration.

Guess we'll just have to be patient until the CA SBB units arrive.
    At least a few CA SBB units have already arrived , one guy is getting his wireless charger tomorrow so we will see and another guy hhas yet to respond to my PM.

I have an STV100-1 and I could not get the wireless charging capabilities to work in an att store. It was a Samsung charger.

either your placed it incorrectly or the samsung charger doesn't work cause many people says its working.
    11-09-15 07:46 PM
    At least a few CA SBB units have already arrived , one guy is getting his wireless charger tomorrow so we will see and another guy hhas yet to respond to my PM.

either your placed it incorrectly or the samsung charger doesn't work cause many people says its working.
    A more sure fire way is if he can snap a pic of the safety documentation. Qi and PMA logos on it will tell.
    11-09-15 07:54 PM

Well not sure how you can place something on a mat incorrectly. I had the att salesman put his Samsung phone on it and it worked but when placing mine it didn't.

11-09-15 07:55 PM
    A more sure fire way is if he can snap a pic of the safety documentation. Qi and PMA logos on it will tell.
    The information that came with the phone shows wireless charging capable. I cannot post on here or the application will crash. I can email or BBM if u wanna see if lt

11-09-15 07:56 PM
    Looks like MS updated their story. Wireless charging is on shopbb canada phones!!

MS are morons.

Z30 (10.3.1)
    11-09-15 07:56 PM
    Looks like MS updated their story. Wireless charging is on shopbb canada phones!!

MS are morons.

Z30 (10.3.1)
    And you didnt believe me.
    11-09-15 07:57 PM
    The information that came with the phone shows wireless charging capable. I cannot post on here or the application will crash. I can email or BBM if u wanna see if lt

Can you email the pic to [email protected], then post the link in the reply?
    11-09-15 08:01 PM
    http://imgur.com/sxgKqwX

11-09-15 08:12 PM
    Speaking of chargers, anyone recommend a good quick charger for this phone?
    11-09-15 08:20 PM
    11-09-15 08:21 PM
    Not that I didn't believe you I was just trying to get to the bottom. But we did, nice work guys!

Z30 (10.3.1)
    11-09-15 08:28 PM
    Well can't blame anyone when BlackBerry themselves flip flopped a few times about this too.
    11-09-15 08:48 PM
    ...and speaking of which, didn't they tell you last week they were going to update the site??
    11-09-15 08:53 PM
    ...and speaking of which, didn't they tell you last week they were going to update the site??
    Not sure who handles the shopblackberry website but at least we know for sure now????
    11-09-15 09:30 PM
42 12