I've dabbled in putting the Priv down in favor of my older OnePlus One when I got frustrated with slowdowns and/or heat issues. I have officially taken the Priv back to the Att store, paid off remaining installments, and purchased an LG G6 on their "half off" deal.

From all of the frustrations that many of us have, I will say my year and a half on the Priv was a great one despite the bumps in the road. I have thoroughly enjoyed my short time apart of this community and will keep up with it even though I'm no longer an owner of a bb device.

I really think BlackBerry is going in the right direction, and as a launch week Priv owner (beta tester, let's be honest), I'm proud to have been a very small part in helping BlackBerry transition into the Android space. I definitely see myself buying a BlackBerry phone in the future.
    Nathan Conley and FF22 like this.
    05-06-17 10:55 AM
    I just transferred in as you transferred out. I've enjoyed having a keyboard again, and like you I am hopeful for the future. Enjoy the G6! It seems like a great phone.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    05-06-17 10:59 AM
    @benjamin19,

Congratulations on your new LG G6. It's definitely a lovely device and that screen & camera is awesome!

The Priv isn't a perfect device and for some, they just want things 'to work'. I think you will find that with the LG G6

What was the most appealing feature to to you?

I look forward to hearing about you being back on Blackberry in a couple years time!
    05-06-17 01:44 PM
    @Matty Thanks. I've always loved the under dog story in Android, hence my love of One Plus and the Priv.

Honestly, we went with the G6 because i know it is a good phone and att offered it for half price. With a new baby as well, emphasis on camera quality is very important to me.
    05-06-17 02:08 PM
    @Matty Thanks. I've always loved the under dog story in Android, hence my love of One Plus and the Priv.

Honestly, we went with the G6 because i know it is a good phone and att offered it for half price. With a new baby as well, emphasis on camera quality is very important to me.
    Oh wow! Another congratulations. Yes, smartphone cameras these days are very important since they capture all of life's lovely memories. All the best with your new baby
    05-06-17 02:12 PM
    I'm gonna be using the PRIV for at least until my girlfriend sees it die. . I'd love a priv 2 though. But that's never going to happen
    05-06-17 02:22 PM