There's been a bunch of people who have received them, certainly a lot more than 2-3! And that will only increase in the next few days.

The only people who paid way in advance are the people who paid with PayPal and that's a result of how PayPal is handled by Digital River. Direct credit card orders weren't charged way in advance.

I've been here long enough to have seen the Passport, Classic and Z30 sales on ShopBlackBerry. I know what they're like. If you're not in a hurry, they deliver; otherwise, it's best to buy from elsewhere.
    the people who bought them thru shopbb are just getting their phones now, when they pre-ordered way before the release day the least bb could have done for them was to get the phones to them by the 6th
    11-10-15 06:21 PM
    the people who bought them thru shopbb are just getting their phones now, when they pre-ordered way before the release day the least bb could have done for them was to get the phones to them by the 6th
    Hey, I agree that a great launch would be to get those PRIV's in customer's hands on the 6th, launch day. Barring that, two working days later isn't an insane amount of time, especially if you only expected standard ground shipping, which is 5-7 days.
    11-10-15 06:33 PM
    Hey, I agree that a great launch would be to get those PRIV's in customer's hands on the 6th, launch day. Barring that, two working days later isn't an insane amount of time, especially if you only expected standard ground shipping, which is 5-7 days.
    of course its not bad its not insane if it was anybody else its no biggie but you know this is bb, factor in all the previous stuff with them and people go up in arms
    11-10-15 06:51 PM
    I got mine, I love it!
    11-11-15 09:03 AM
    since i dont want to troll around posting different negative things about it i will just vent off here... no i did NOT get my priv even though i ordered within the first few hours the sales went live.
    How the heck can they screw this up ?? i mean if you have so low expactations on the sales do not even produce the damn thing... I didnt expect to have it by Friday but i havent even received a confirmation email that they shipped it , they just notified me of the order etc etc. I guess i will have to wait for another couple weeks.

If they based their production on the Passport and Classic sale numbers then its another Epic fail cause based on that assumption alone they shouldnt produce it at all. if you want to take a real bet mr Chen, just do it Right ...

On a lighter note i did receive the 3 cases i ordered which look great !! i think the plastic one will be great as it will give a better grip in order to push the screen up and reveal the keyboard.
    11-11-15 09:20 AM
    Can someone who have a Q10 post some pictures side by side plz?

CB10�Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    11-11-15 09:59 AM

Just got my priv from amazon!

Bye bye q10!

I'll take pics of both once I set it up!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:07 AM
    Received mine in the mail from Rogers yesterday! Love it so far and hasn't been as complicated getting used to the new OS as I thought it'd be May have to exchange mine as there seems to be an issue with the screen clicking when I tap it otherwise all good
    11-11-15 11:14 AM
    of course its not bad its not insane if it was anybody else its no biggie but you know this is bb, factor in all the previous stuff with them and people go up in arms
    I still don't get their concept of pre-orders in people are not getting the phone on launch day. what is "pre-order" then if people get their devices way after launch day? it just defeats the purpose.
    they could have made sure at least that the devices will be available or delivered to the nearest ATT store for example, or be delivered to their residence on launch day or before that.
    obviously this launch is far from well executed.
    11-11-15 01:29 PM
    just received mine
    perfect pkb, no screeching but it gets very very hot when installing apps, updating or downloading emails (at least in the few initial setup hours). Hope it won't get as hot regularly. My note 4 doesn't get hot at all, and rarely the BB Classic gets a bit hot especially when charging
    11-11-15 04:06 PM
    Where you are located = USA, CA
    How you ordered it = AT&T
    When you got the confirmation email, that is has processed (if available)
    When it has shipped = 11/9/15
    When you got it = 11/11/15

I like it, its a change from the z30 but I am getting used to it
    11-11-15 05:10 PM
    USA, NY
    Pre-ordered with shopblackberry in the first minutes it was available on the 23rd of October. Still waiting the email confirmation...

Ordered yesterday on Amazon, received immediately confirmation and I am typing from my Priv now..
    zocster likes this.
    11-11-15 05:20 PM
    Yesterday I cancelled with DR and ordered via amazon before it sold out, SOOOO glad I did! Beautiful new phone in my hands ITS AMAZING!
    11-11-15 08:04 PM
    Picked mine up an hour ago from the Bell store, haven't even started to learn everything yet lol. So far...love it

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 08:47 PM

Here you go! I apologize for the terrible picture quality. The only camera I had available was the one on my BlackBerry Playbook (5 megapixels and NO autofocus!). To my surprise, the Priv is actually thinner than my Q10. It also feels much bigger than it looks!
    Official "I got my Priv" thread!-img_00000841.jpgOfficial "I got my Priv" thread!-img_00000842.jpgOfficial "I got my Priv" thread!-img_00000843.jpgOfficial "I got my Priv" thread!-img_00000844.jpg
    11-11-15 10:46 PM
    Received mine in the mail from Rogers yesterday! Love it so far and hasn't been as complicated getting used to the new OS as I thought it'd be May have to exchange mine as there seems to be an issue with the screen clicking when I tap it otherwise all good
    I reserved on the reservation system the minute it went live. A few days later it showed in progress then the day prior to launch day I got Rogers email that is was shipped to the corporate store I requested. Oddly having done this many times with pre-launch devices, the email this time didn't provide a tracking number. So Fri morning I called my corporate store and snapped up one of two devices. If my reservation device shows up that day or following Monday fine. I couldn't wait.
    11-11-15 10:52 PM
    Look what i just picked up. Gotta cancel ShopBB order now... Attachment 379216
    Why is my box the all black version box!?
    11-11-15 10:55 PM
    Why is my box the all black version box!?
    Because thats how AT&T packages all their phones.
    11-11-15 11:17 PM
    so no Priv yet (waiting for christmas sale or a good deal from the carriers), but i went to a Rogers store today and saw a demo unit, i kept sliding the screen up n down and typed on the keyboard while listening for cracks but nothing...so a good sign i guess even though it's a dummy.
    strange though, it doesn't seem that any Rogers stores in Ottawa have gotten the Priv yet in stock, this is the second store i go too that didn't have any. and add to that, the sales rep said they saw the Priv at a meeting before it was launched but they didn't get to play with it and they were told that it was launching on November 15th...bizarre.
    the good thing is that i asked if people were inquiring about the Priv and she said yes many people came and asked about it and wanted to try it before buying it. positive outlook.
    11-11-15 11:40 PM
    just bought 2 day ago. I love him
    11-12-15 02:15 AM
    I stopped by an AT&T store today to try out the PRIV. It sat between a Samsung S5 and Note5. The keyboard slide in/out felt really good and the "click" was awesome. The keyboard felt more mushy than the Q10's though, and wasn't as clicky. There were some random photos snapped already on the phone and they were really sharp. The phone didn't appear to be on a network.
    11-12-15 03:30 AM
    Got my Priv Tuesday from AT&T. So far I am loving it. Blackberry has always been my go to but I did stray for a little while using the Nexus 5 and 6. Feels like the perfect mix for me so good to be back.
    dietertong and anon(153966) like this.
    11-12-15 05:35 AM
    Ordered my Priv Tuesday night from Amazon (just a hair outside of the Wednesday one day shipping cut off). Received it a couple of hours ago at work. Getting used to how it works, but I'm definitely a fan of the form factor.
    11-12-15 12:00 PM
    I got Priv from ATT on the 6th. Order online and picked up at ATT store on Blossom Hill in San jose Califonia. I'm loving it! I hope BlackBerry will have Priv for Black Friday discount so that I can get one more.
    11-12-15 12:31 PM
    I reserved on the reservation system the minute it went live. A few days later it showed in progress then the day prior to launch day I got Rogers email that is was shipped to the corporate store I requested. Oddly having done this many times with pre-launch devices, the email this time didn't provide a tracking number. So Fri morning I called my corporate store and snapped up one of two devices. If my reservation device shows up that day or following Monday fine. I couldn't wait.
    Weird that you didn't receive a tracking number! I ordered mine over the phone last Sunday, received the shipment email with tracking number on Monday and my phone arrived Tuesday.
    11-12-15 12:47 PM
721 ... 678910 ...