Got mine yesterday. It's an STV100-3 built in March 2017. As soon as I fired it up it received the MM update and the September security patch.
    Now is time to learn Android. It's sooooo different from what I was used to in BB10.
    Rico4you and Sigewif like this.
    09-24-17 08:32 AM
    I am very happy to say to all of you that i have my Blackberry Priv: It's an STV100-4 and my carrier is "Free Mobile".

I recieved it with Marshmallow 6.0.1 and August Patch installed. Yesterday I recieved the September one, installed this morning with no issue.

It's quite warm sometimes but not often and I still don't know why, but I'll find and correct this issue.

I have a lot of things to discover on this amazing phone and, I know all my answers will be on this forum.

9560/9900/Leap/PPSE
    The getting warm thing is very common and, for the Priv at least, completely normal. I owned that phone proudly for a solid 18 months before moving on to the BlackBerry KeyOne. Anything we can help with just let us know.

Enjoy it!
    09-24-17 08:48 AM
    Got mine yesterday. It's an STV100-3 built in March 2017. As soon as I fired it up it received the MM update and the September security patch.
    Now is time to learn Android. It's sooooo different from what I was used to in BB10.
    Congrats. PRIV my daily Driver alongside my KEYONE
    G_Unit MVP and Sigewif like this.
    09-24-17 09:14 AM
    So My wife had a priv and she was getting a new phone. So I was like heck yes I will take that old priv you don't want. I have to say after years of abuse ( my wife is fairly abusive to her phones ) The thing is nearly still mint. Just needed a little clean up and it works totally fine. I have seen some of her other phones after a few years and they are totally beat up.
    Rico4you likes this.
    09-29-17 10:35 AM
    Hi from Spain.
    I bought the Priv last week. 189 euro in Amazon -great price!!!-
    Rico4you likes this.
    12-05-17 05:35 AM
    Sad to say I got one yesterday in UK for £199 which I thought was a good deal, but at the first hurdle, [it's a STV100-4 with Android 5.1.1 installed] - downloading a big automatic update it just refused to do it over wifi, when the wifi was fine. I've tried a factory reset, and I've seen suggestions that google play services are to blame but I haven't been able to uninstall them as described in the forums. So it is going back for a refund and the SIM is going back in the Passport Silver which is far simpler to use.
    12-08-17 06:10 AM
    Hi from Spain.
    I bought the Priv last week. 189 euro in Amazon -great price!!!-
    Enjoy! Disfrútalo me encanta mi PRIV también en España!
    12-08-17 06:39 AM
    I got my Priv about a month ago and after having done just about all the tips and tricks it gets a solid 5+ hours SOT.

My question is, can my STV100-4 model work in the U.S. with T-Mobile or AT&T? At least for 3G/HSPA+ ?
    Rico4you likes this.
    12-13-17 02:28 PM
    I got my Priv about a month ago and after having done just about all the tips and tricks it gets a solid 5+ hours SOT.

My question is, can my STV100-4 model work in the U.S. with T-Mobile or AT&T? At least for 3G/HSPA+ ?
    Congrats on your PRIV.
    STV100-4 since it's GSM should work without any issues in USA GSM network wherever available. No issues.
    12-14-17 12:22 AM
    "Just ordered my Priv" --hahaha

Someone stole my 7+ and I didn't have insurance.. wanted to get a Keyone but don't wanna pay that much right now. Got 1 on eBay for CHEAPPP, I'll be playing with it for a few weeks until I get a KeyOne later this month

IT'S GOOD TO (ALMOST) BE BACK!

(Member since 2012 BTW!)
    axllebeer likes this.
    01-01-18 10:48 PM
    hello People,
    Finally, I've ordered my Blackberry Priv from Amazon, last week . . . . will probably get it by today, hopefully. I am super excited to configure it and get started ..............
    I've also ordered a tempered glass protector for the Priv.
    Will share in more details, after it arrives ......
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-07-18 11:49 PM
    hello People,
    Finally, I've ordered my Blackberry Priv from Amazon, last week . . . . will probably get it by today, hopefully. I am super excited to configure it and get started ..............
    I've also ordered a tempered glass protector for the Priv.
    Will share in more details, after it arrives ......
    Congrats! Make sure you configure to optimize battery life. Lots of info in thread. Overall great device with an Amazing screen and that smart slider.

Part of daily driver alongside my KEYONE.

good luck
    xuberi likes this.
    01-08-18 11:48 AM
    I got the KeyOne, and then thanks to a super seller on the forums I finallu FINALLY got my Priv. Yeah, it's 3 years old. Wow. it's awesome. I love the keyboard, which is way better than the KeyOne (although not as good as my 9930, but what is?). It's more than fast enough to do what I want. Screen is good, sound is awesome. It's a keeper. Now the KeyOne sits....
    Sigewif likes this.
    01-16-18 05:06 PM
    I got the KeyOne, and then thanks to a super seller on the forums I finallu FINALLY got my Priv. Yeah, it's 3 years old. Wow. it's awesome. I love the keyboard, which is way better than the KeyOne (although not as good as my 9930, but what is?). It's more than fast enough to do what I want. Screen is good, sound is awesome. It's a keeper. Now the KeyOne sits....
    I got my PRIV just after release and though I have a KEYᵒⁿᵉ which I use daily, I have two numbers and use my PRIV side by side with it. I love the PRIV form factor. I really like the PRIV keyboard well, and the spacious screen.
    01-17-18 10:32 AM
    I got my PRIV just after release and though I have a KEYᵒⁿᵉ which I use daily, I have two numbers and use my PRIV side by side with it. I love the PRIV form factor. I really like the PRIV keyboard well, and the spacious screen.
    Exactly this

identical here with PRIV and KEYONE both used daily every day!

That amazing screen on PRIV...
    01-17-18 12:38 PM
    I received a Priv as a gift yesterday, I knew it was coming (was mailed to me) so I watched every Youtube video about it and read just about every pertinent these on Crackberry, hehe. So I already knew about all the. various issues. well I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at how nice a phone this is. I just love this thing! I already have it half optimized battery wise so it's not too bad. It runs smooth and quick and it's not running particularly hot. Coming from a Z30 this device is a marked improvement (though I'm seriously gonna miss BB10) especially the display and camera. Having used a 9810 for three years it's not a wonder that I am happy again and for the same reason, best of both worlds.
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-19-18 12:52 AM
    I received a Priv as a gift yesterday, I knew it was coming (was mailed to me) so I watched every Youtube video about it and read just about every pertinent these on Crackberry, hehe. So I already knew about all the. various issues. well I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at how nice a phone this is. I just love this thing! I already have it half optimized battery wise so it's not too bad. It runs smooth and quick and it's not running particularly hot. Coming from a Z30 this device is a marked improvement (though I'm seriously gonna miss BB10) especially the display and camera. Having used a 9810 for three years it's not a wonder that I am happy again and for the same reason, best of both worlds.
    Nice! I came from a Torch also and love my PRIV. It also helped continue further and got also a KEYONE. Use both devices as daily drivers.
    Enjoy that awesome screen and more!
    01-19-18 02:05 AM
    I just ordered my priv....(i have q10 also)!
    02-23-18 02:12 PM
    Just ordered my used priv yesterday on Amazon. Should arrive Tuesday. I'm excited to try my first BB
    03-11-18 09:31 PM
    Its been about 3 weeks since I received my priv and so far im loving it. Im getting about 4 hours of screen on time. The only problem im having is that t-mobile will not unlock my device. Even though its paid off and i havent been able to buy an unlock code
    03-25-18 10:42 PM
    Official "I got my Priv" thread!-priv.jpgOfficial "I got my Priv" thread!-priv2.jpg

Here's mine Verizon Unlocked Priv. Got a friend to bring it over from Texas & it's running fine and dandy, with no issues whatsoever unlike my earlier priv. It's like the BlackBerry Global phones of yore- mine torch in '10-'12- with CDMA+GSM network compatibility & modern day voLTE in tow. Feels defo good. No overheating, no rapid battery drain. Disabled hub+ services & apps & it's runs cool as a cucumber. This Verizon priv also has the Pointer mode in developer options. I quite like it using the PKB as input.
    Sigewif and Rico4you like this.
    04-28-18 01:36 AM
    Yea disabling hub helps a lot.
    04-28-18 02:25 AM
    Just Got mine Yesterday.

i was using an old faithful Z10, and its a BIIIIIG change.

I am used to get along with android so i dont have any problem there.

So far the Priv is excellent from my perspective.
    Rico4you likes this.
    07-05-18 11:24 AM
    Just Got mine Yesterday.

i was using an old faithful Z10, and its a BIIIIIG change.

I am used to get along with android so i dont have any problem there.

So far the Priv is excellent from my perspective.
    Enjoy your PRIV. Using mine 2yrs and works perfectly fine. Will alongside KEY2 on the way.
    07-05-18 12:31 PM
    Enjoy your PRIV. Using mine 2yrs and works perfectly fine. Will alongside KEY2 on the way.
    I was wondering which device you would keep as a back up to your KEY2. But of course, it has to be the PRIV! I would do the same.
    Rico4you likes this.
    08-02-18 03:29 PM
721 ... 2526272829