Average person won't even notice that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree.. Too many negative Nancy up in here. People have been complaining about the lack of the hub.. How they want to see the hub before they even consider this phone.

Blackberry shows a sneek peak....

"Oh well look how he's holding the phone.."

Ok

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    10-17-15 12:39 AM
    I agree.. Too many negative Nancy up in here. People have been complaining about the lack of the hub.. How they want to see the hub before they even consider this phone.

Blackberry shows a sneek peak....

"Oh well look how he's holding the phone.."

Ok

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Someone mentioned could BlackBerry get a hand model for goodness sakes. Really? Damn the hands, look at the hub that everyone has been dying to see.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 02:26 AM
    John must have cut marketing to a few hundred dollars or so, cause this video along with the artwork for the Priv have been so cheap.

I hope they actually make some decent videos for the Priv like they did with the Passport Work Wide series.
    10-17-15 02:53 AM
    Price, please.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    10-17-15 04:04 AM
    Is some deleted the comments if he didn't like it???

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 04:12 AM
    Same, even signed up multiple times
    Check your spam folder.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    10-17-15 04:41 AM
    BlackBerry finally delivers (good!) official material and people discuss about the guy's arm hair. Seriously???

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 04:55 AM
    BlackBerry finally delivers (good!) official material and people discuss about the guy's arm hair. Seriously???

Posted via CB10
    I know, right? Some people. SMH.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 O2 UK
    10-17-15 06:16 AM
    As of right now the video has 141,355 views, 2820 likes and 75 dislikes and that is in 17 hours (I'm talking about the official video posted by BB).
    Not bad at all I would say, not bad at all
    10-17-15 07:40 AM
    BlackBerry Nailed it! Finally!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 07:54 AM
    Average person won't even notice that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Except, they already have been noticing it. When you start underestimating your own customers, you're just going to cause yourself a huge mess.

Bad marketing is bad marketing and I'm not afraid to call it out.
    10-17-15 09:42 AM
    SOLD!

This is everything I've really ever wanted in a phone. Blackberry Hub, Blackberry physical AND digital keyboard, with android ecosystem to work with all my home automation apps. You also get google now I'm assuming (so a better -imo- search) and a (hopefully) better camera to snap some great instagram shots lol.

Blackberry hardware with the power of Android's ecosystem. I love my passport but I hate using the cobalt method to get my android apps working on it. It's going to be great not having to sacrifice much of anything while sticking with the home team.

Blackberry, take my money!!
    10-17-15 10:34 AM
    SOLD!

This is everything I've really ever wanted in a phone. Blackberry Hub, Blackberry physical AND digital keyboard, with android ecosystem to work with all my home automation apps. You also get google now I'm assuming (so a better -imo- search) and a (hopefully) better camera to snap some great instagram shots lol.

Blackberry hardware with the power of Android's ecosystem. I love my passport but I hate using the cobalt method to get my android apps working on it. It's going to be great not having to sacrifice much of anything while sticking with the home team.

I feel exactly the same!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 11:29 AM
    SOLD!

This is everything I've really ever wanted in a phone. Blackberry Hub, Blackberry physical AND digital keyboard, with android ecosystem to work.

THIS in a nutshell! I believe many people - who've sacrificed daily routines, or who've left BlackBerry altogether - are thinking this exact same thing.
    10-17-15 11:52 AM
    Well Android is pretty versatile. If the gesture you want to use isn't available - just install something like this (or similar)....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.finger&hl=en

You can add the gesture you want to open the hub.
    What I'm up to is the "peek" feature which allows me to peek the hub if I receive something. I saw the video the gesture there launches the app and not peeking. When I write this reply I sometimes peek on the BB hub without launching anything or minimizing the CB app.

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    Allanon89 likes this.
    10-17-15 12:33 PM
    looks like you have to swipe up to unlock the phone and then long press the home button then select the hub. that being said, it looks as if there is a hub icon in the lower app tray so if thats correct then you should be able to unlock the phone and then press the icon to get the hub.
    But Bla1ze mentioned of the "other" way of launching the hub on the other thread. He must've known something but don't want to squeal.

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    10-17-15 12:37 PM
    Caution, iVerge increasingly panicked after seeing this video

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/16/9...keyboard-video
    So pissed I gave them another click.

Posted via CB10
    anon4226395 and MO3iusONE like this.
    10-17-15 12:44 PM
    Check your spam folder.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    didnt even see anything there either
    10-17-15 01:15 PM
    didnt even see anything there either
    Bummer, it's just the vid anyhow.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 O2 UK
    10-17-15 01:31 PM
    182k views already!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 01:37 PM
    So pissed I gave them another click.

Posted via CB10
    At least the comments are on point. People are excited about the phone, but cringing over the awful graphic design of the new Priv logo and the splash at the end.

Seriously, no graphic designers left at BlackBerry? Insane.
    Attachment 376233
    10-17-15 03:22 PM
    Typical BlackBerry marketing....(SMH)

Attachment 376058

What a bunch of bozos.
    10-17-15 03:27 PM
    Where did that come from you Bozo!
    10-17-15 09:23 PM
    But Bla1ze mentioned of the "other" way of launching the hub on the other thread. He must've known something but don't want to squeal.
    Here's an idea that just came to me... Android is famous for widgets. Hopefully there'll be a Hub widget. If so, you just place it on the screen left of your home screen, give a little left swipe - BOOM - you're peeking.

That's if Blackberry took advantage of the ability to create the widget.
    10-17-15 10:08 PM
    Here's an idea that just came to me... Android is famous for widgets. Hopefully there'll be a Hub widget. If so, you just place it on the screen left of your home screen, give a little left swipe - BOOM - you're peeking.

That's if Blackberry took advantage of the ability to create the widget.
    That's what I think the 3 mystery dots are. I think icons with the dots have a widget available.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    10-17-15 10:10 PM
145 ... 3456