When I used to lig in, I had my main screen, then could slide right to left for two additional screens that held my sorted icons. Now, when I Log in, I go to one screen when log on and have only one screen when sliding from right to left. What has happened?
    12-13-20 12:37 PM
    When I used to lig in, I had my main screen, then could slide right to left for two additional screens that held my sorted icons. Now, when I Log in, I go to one screen when log on and have only one screen when sliding from right to left. What has happened?
    You can have as many as you want. Just move icons around according to your tastes.
    12-13-20 12:57 PM
    at the center bottom, round white "home" circle. it used to have 3 white dots above it, no only has 2? my battery died last night and when unplugged this morning, that was what I noticed first. how do I get that 3rd screen back?
    12-13-20 02:22 PM
    at the center bottom, round white "home" circle. it used to have 3 white dots above it, no only has 2? my battery died last night and when unplugged this morning, that was what I noticed first. how do I get that 3rd screen back?
    Press and hold any of the available app icons and move it to the edge of your screen and another window will appear.
    12-13-20 02:30 PM
    yes, have done that for years, but after phone died last night and I charged back to 100%, when opened this morning, my main screen that always comes up first, with my black screen with only "Priv" and "BlackBerry" logo, with Chrome icon, phone icon, camera icon... now also included a full page of icons. So slid right to left and page two had 4 or 5 icons, and that was it. My original nice, clean black page with home white button at bottom with the other three icons was somehow converged with what was previous screen 2?
    12-13-20 03:48 PM
    yes, have done that for years, but after phone died last night and I charged back to 100%, when opened this morning, my main screen that always comes up first, with my black screen with only "Priv" and "BlackBerry" logo, with Chrome icon, phone icon, camera icon... now also included a full page of icons. So slid right to left and page two had 4 or 5 icons, and that was it. My original nice, clean black page with home white button at bottom with the other three icons was somehow converged with what was previous screen 2?
    That should definitely not have happened, but I'm not sure I understand your predicament correctly either.
    If you want less apps on your home screen press and hold it until it wiggles, then flick up to remove. If you want more apps in your home screen, open the app drawer, press and hold an app and then move it upwards to add to home screen.
    12-13-20 04:30 PM