Not at all. This has been beneficial to me, and likely anyone that looks for help with the same issue.
    Well for one you are looking for Nexus help on crackberry it is a bit..... Off?
    09-15-17 09:20 PM
    Well issue resolved so let's just call it 👍
    09-15-17 09:21 PM
    I guess so lol 😂
    09-15-17 09:22 PM
    Well for one you are looking for Nexus help on crackberry it is a bit..... Off?
    I actually was not looking for help. This all started with me making a comment about an issue and sticking with my BlackBerry PRIV before and after it happened. Turned out the issue was because of BlackBerry software I was running at top of other software on hardwear not designed by BlackBerry.

It seams the help I wasn't seeking manifested anyway and I have a resolution. So win-win.
    09-15-17 09:25 PM
    I actually was not looking for help. This all started with me making a comment about an issue and sticking with my BlackBerry PRIV before and after it happened. Turned out the issue was because of BlackBerry software I was running at top of other software on hardwear not designed by BlackBerry.

It seams the help I wasn't seeking manifested anyway and I have a resolution. So win-win.
    Yeah ok, good night friend. Glad you founda solution to the help you weren't looking for and posting pictures about.
    Before you go blaming the operating system, that for one you probably through no fault of your own know nothing about is different in respects to modifying. Oreo gives more access and permissions than NOUGAT or any other operating system from Android, so your mistake may have come from there, for second for you to come right out and make the Nexus 5x and Oreo look bad like that in this forum is suspect as well. This was a problem and platform for Android authority or the Similar. You were very fast to blame Oreo and Nexus. It's all just off
    09-15-17 09:30 PM
    Yeah ok, good night friend. Glad you founda solution to the help you weren't looking for and posting pictures about.
    Someone asked about it. I was trying to show them. You jumped in though with the right info though. So again, thanks and good night.
    09-15-17 09:34 PM
    topic will be closed before we get to 1000 posts!!
    09-16-17 11:30 AM
    right now I'm researching the idol 4 and it may see nougat before it's clone the dtek 50, CyanogenMod/ lineage has a custom ROM for it already. this is interesting
    09-16-17 11:34 AM
933 ... 363738