<snip>.
    Who knows...
    I believe fully BlackBerry doesn't know...
    04-18-17 06:50 PM
    I may be wrong but I thought you could invoke the virtual keyboard????
    I thought so too. I am pretty sure I heard that.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-18-17 08:22 PM
    Starting to think delay in April security update for DTEK60 and PRIV is that bigger and "sweeter" things are coming? ..

Posted via CB10
    I could go for some PRIV sweetness.
    Eduard Pertinez likes this.
    04-18-17 08:26 PM
    I thought so too. I am pretty sure I heard that.
    Yes you can.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-18-17 11:14 PM
    On the other hand the Key-ONE seems to be running A LOT smoother than the Priv despite not being any more powerfull. So I was hoping that my priv would be "Key-ONE Smooth" :/
    04-19-17 05:25 AM
    Considering KEYone's tried were all pre-production devices and or software. Yes it felt very smooth and fast. Again these were hands-on tests true complete review is when using device. Asking CrackBerry Kevin about his KEYone pre-production as he is a super power user and said no lag- at all! So looking very promising.
    BTW my Priv real smooth no issues at all.
    04-19-17 05:49 AM
    Yes you can.
    I stand corrected.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-19-17 06:32 AM
    It's a huge upgrade. just try it on a device that has it. Myself very confident it's coming to DTEK60 and PRIV.
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    04-19-17 09:47 AM
    It's a huge upgrade. just try it on a device that has it. Myself very confident it's coming to DTEK60 and PRIV.
    I sure hope you're right , and very soon! If my Priv gets Nougat, I don't think I will switch the the KeyOne. I'm going to miss my big QHD screen!
    Wezard likes this.
    04-19-17 10:23 AM
    Actually have a PRIV and but will definitely go with KEYone regardless of Nougat update or not. Just a guess..because of delay.
    Its a totally different experience and after trying it in Barcelona really like it.
    04-19-17 11:16 AM
    Actually have a PRIV and but will definitely go with KEYone regardless of Nougat update or not. Just a guess..because of delay.
    Its a totally different experience and after trying it in Barcelona really like it.
    Looking forward to handling one. Hoping that AT&T will carry it. Always like to handle before I purchase. I will still stay with my Priv for at least one more year.
    04-19-17 11:46 AM
    vowe.de asked @bbmobile and @blackberry about Nougat on legacy devices and got answer only from BBMobile that BlackBerry takes care of it. Nothing from BlackBerry:

https://vowe.net/archives/016362.html
    04-19-17 01:25 PM
    I sure hope you're right , and very soon! If my Priv gets Nougat, I don't think I will switch the the KeyOne. I'm going to miss my big QHD screen!
    See, you are the reason that they are delaying the Nougat for the the Priv. They want more folks to switch!!
    xandros9 likes this.
    04-19-17 02:49 PM
    Gotta kill PRIV for keyone success! Lol
    04-19-17 03:02 PM
    It will be all BB10Clifton's fault! 😏😁
    04-19-17 04:05 PM
    See, you are the reason that they are delaying the Nougat for the the Priv. They want more folks to switch!!
    You must be new or ignorant about how BlackBerry does things. They are notorious about delays and inconsistently. Buggy anemic 9500 storm, so redo 9550. OS6 slowness, OS7 bug fixes. OS5 devices can't update to OS6. Failed 9800 Torch, so redo 9810. BB10 countless delays. Playbook can't update to BB10. Dying BB10 still supported according to Alex Thurber. Priv took almost 8 months before M update. And it's my fault?

Everyone has been on N for months!! BlackBerry Priv got on M when other android on N
    04-19-17 08:30 PM
    You must be new or ignorant about how BlackBerry does things. They are notorious about delays and inconsistently. Buggy anemic 9500 storm, so redo 9550. OS6 slowness, OS7 bug fixes. OS5 devices can't update to OS6. Failed 9800 Torch, so redo 9810. BB10 countless delays. Playbook can't update to BB10. Dying BB10 still supported according to Alex Thurber. Priv took almost 8 months before M update. And it's my fault?

Everyone has been on N for months!! BlackBerry Priv got on M when other android on N
    It was a joke, for goodness sakes. FF22 was joking that Nougat won't come to Priv because people won't buy the KEYone if it does.

Lighten up, friend. It was not an attack on you!!
    anon(3641385), FF22 and zephyr613 like this.
    04-19-17 08:46 PM
    Everyone has been on N for months!!
    Less than 5% of devices are running Nougat.
    04-19-17 09:18 PM
    I've had my Priv for a couple months after my Z30's lock button went AWOL. After a few weeks of working the kinks out, I think it's a great device despite being a couple of years old. My battery life is tip-top & while I was never too concerned with the app gap, it is nice to have the options now. I'd like BB to incorporate a few more features from BB10 (the round cursor with the tab at the bottom you can grab & drag, holler if you hear me) but overall it's been a satisfying transition.

My work Samsung S7 updated to Nougat & if it were available for my Priv today, I would ride it out with MM for a while. The only feature I find noticeably interesting is the split screen option yet I've only used it 1 time. Most of the other differences I've noticed are more annoying than anything else.

I have terrible luck with devices so the fact that my Priv runs solid on MM is enough for me to not worry about Nougat. Maybe I'd feel differently if I'd had my Priv since launch & needed a face-lift. I'll take a device that runs smoothly over one running sporadically every day.
    04-19-17 09:56 PM
    Less than 5% of devices are running Nougat.
    Oh really? So 5% of Androids are?..

Nexus 5XNexus 6P (at a later date)Google PixelGoogle Pixel XLNexus PlayerPixel C Moto G (4th Gen)Moto G Plus (4th Gen)Moto G Play (4th Gen)Moto X Pure Edition (3rd Gen)Moto X StyleMoto X PlayMoto X ForceDroid Turbo 2Droid Maxx 2Moto ZMoto Z DroidMoto Z Force DroidMoto Z PlayMoto Z Play Droid Galaxy S6Galaxy S6 edgeGalaxy S6 edge PlusGalaxy Note 5Galaxy Tab A with S PenGalaxy Tab S2 (LTE Unlock)Galaxy A3Galaxy A8 Xperia Z3+Xperia Z4 TabletXperia Z5Xperia Z5 CompactXperia Z5 PremiumXperia XXperia XAXperia XA UltraXperia X CompactXperia X PerformanceXperia XZ OnePlus 3T, HTC M9 & 10 LG G5 & V10
    .... all are on Nougat 7
    04-19-17 10:53 PM
    It was a joke, for goodness sakes. FF22 was joking that Nougat won't come to Priv because people won't buy the KEYone if it does.

Lighten up, friend. It was not an attack on you!!
    I think many people will get the KeyOne because of the great keyboard, or the Sony IMX378 camera sensor, or the power efficient Snapdragon 625 long battery life, USB-C quick charge 3, design, etc.
    The Priv frustration I have is the Snapdragon 808 is a power guzzler. I wish it had better battery life. I don't mind the camera and keyboard, I find them good for my needs.
    04-19-17 11:00 PM
    I hope you're right. Priv is BlackBerry's first android phone so I hope they can give us nougat, but way they're handling the situation doesn't look so positive to me.
    Nougat is not even my concern , it's listening to all of this negativity all over again in a year when everyone wants Oreo
    04-19-17 11:01 PM
    Nougat is not even my concern , it's listening to all of this negativity all over again in a year when everyone wants Oreo
    True and glad you don't care. I want Nougat because of the multitasking split screen. Coming from BB10, I feel the Android M lacks in multitasking. I want Nougat !!
    04-19-17 11:03 PM
    Last time I checked my 60 is running well on m, I certainly dont expect to see N until after the KEYone releaee., buy that time it won't matter cause I'll be rock'n a keyone and N
    04-20-17 12:18 AM
    Read on this thread comment.."Everyone has been on N for months"??? From where this information???

Here is the link to official Google page:
    https://developer.android.com/about/...rds/index.html

Spoiler alert: version N 7.0 represents 4.5%
    version N 7.1 represents 0.4%

Let's try to look into the facts before publishing completely irrelevant wrong stats.

Nougat Release for Priv-img_20170420_114513.png

Posted via CB10
    zephyr613, Wezard, FF22 and 1 others like this.
    04-20-17 04:53 AM
933 ... 910111213 ...