I am very happy with this phone so far especially some of the excellent apps as well as screen quality.

One oddity though - the ring notifications for Hub accounts etc always resets to off or "alarms only" This happens when plugged into the sync pod but also randomly otherwise. I wonder if the flip to mute option could trigger this. Does it perhaps not reset after muting unless I turn it back on?

Thanks for your suggestions.
    Last edited by rfin16; 01-04-17 at 09:26 PM.
    01-04-17 04:54 PM
    I am very happy with this phone so far especially some of the excellent apps as well as screen quality.

One oddity though - the ring notifications for Hub accounts etc always resets to off or "alarms only" This happens when plugged into the sync pod but also randomly otherwise. I wonder if the flit to mute option could trigger this. Does it perhaps not reset after muting unless I turn it back on?

Thanks for your suggestions.
    For me it happens when I do a Screenshot - Power and Volume Down. If the timing is not right, it tends to ZERO out the volume! But I do occasionally get the feeling that it is doing it on its own.
    01-04-17 05:27 PM