More details: I had Opera open and was typing a comment on a CNET article. I wanted to look up the definition of a word so I opened the Google app. When I returned to the CNET comment page in Opera, the page reloaded and I lost my comment. I didn't have any other apps open. Has anyone experienced this with other browsers?
    Last edited by Nate650; 02-24-17 at 12:04 PM.
    02-24-17 11:30 AM
    Here's an example I just experienced this morning: I had Opera open and was typing a comment on a CNET article. I wanted to look up the definition of a word so I opened the Google app. When I returned to the CNET comment page in Opera, the page reloaded and I lost my comment. I didn't have any other apps open. Is this due to the 3 GB of RAM? That is such a frustrating experience. If I had 50 tabs and 10 apps open, I can understand, but this shouldn't happen with two apps open and a simple context switch.
    Nope. That's opera. Would happen regardless of phone.

Do you really think RAM management would delete a text box, but save an entire web page?
    02-24-17 11:36 AM
    Nope. That's opera. Would happen regardless of phone.

Do you really think RAM management would delete a text box, but save an entire web page?
    Interesting. I just followed the same steps using Chrome and didn't get the issue. I'm gonna have to change my default browser to Chrome.

Given this info, I updated the thread title and description.
    Nathan Conley likes this.
    02-24-17 12:01 PM
    I have priv and I'm happy. I use apps what priv has officially. Also use some apps for finance etc. For internet use chrome what priv has. Never had problem. My priv works perfectly

best regards
    02-24-17 12:04 PM
    Try wiping app cache.

Settings -> storage -> internal -> cached data -> clear

And open the recent apps and clear all.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    02-24-17 12:45 PM
    Try wiping app cache.

Settings -> storage -> internal -> cached data -> clear

And open the recent apps and clear all.
    This actually helped a lot, thank you! The Hub is much faster now.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-26-17 11:45 AM
    Opera used to be far better at it. A few months ago they changed a lot and for a time every page would refresh if I just went to take a look at the other open tab, clearing my posts or whatever I would try to write. I think it's a bit better now. Unfortunately, since there is no other browser that offers proper text wrapping nowadays and I can't stand mobile web-pages, Opera is by far the best option IMO.
    04-26-17 11:59 AM
    Interesting. I just followed the same steps using Chrome and didn't get the issue. I'm gonna have to change my default browser to Chrome.

Given this info, I updated the thread title and description.
    Chrome is quit nice that way, it defaults to open the last webpage you were on when you closed the app
    04-26-17 12:16 PM