New issue this week. Same chargers I've been using.
    I plug it in and get the same pop up as usual at the bottom saying I've connected a charger. I get the lightning bolt icon up top. Seems good right?
    When I noticed my battery % dropping while plugged in I opened the battery settings and saw "not charging"
    The only solution I've found this far is to repeatedly unplug and plug in the charger until it eventually starts charging. Then I have to keep an eye on it because it will randomly stop charging.
    Please tell me someone here can help with this. I love my priv and have delt with a lot of bugs over the last year but this one will force me to get another device.
    Attached Thumbnails Not charging-12821.jpg  
    01-20-17 11:20 AM
    Have you checked to see if there's some sort of debris in the charging port? Maybe a bit of pocket lint? If there is, you might be able to use some canned/compressed air or maybe a paperclip or toothpick (carefully) to clear it out.
    01-20-17 11:26 AM
    Have you tried using a different USB cable? Last time I had trouble charging it turned out the cable had deteriorated.
    Ecm likes this.
    01-20-17 12:00 PM
    Besides the Battery App shown above, do you have any other battery monitoring apps that are running. I had one that was set to alert when the battery reached a certain charge level and it could stop the charging. I think its purpose was that less than a full charge was healthier than making it back up to 100%.
    01-20-17 12:35 PM
    Have you tried using a different USB cable? Last time I had trouble charging it turned out the cable had deteriorated.
    OP, as you say that repeatedly plugging/unplugging will get it to charge, it sounds like the problem is the USB cable, as suggested here.
    01-20-17 12:36 PM
    It is definitely not there is cord. I bought a three pack about a month ago. One gets used all the time, one I only use when I plug my phone in over night, and one hasn't been used at all until I tested it after this problem started.

I don't have any trouble with data transfer and it does recognize that it's plugged in, simply doesn't charge. I think it's a software issue.
    01-20-17 09:50 PM
    I had same issue so far no phone 3 months on getting repaired battery **** itself and OS went into loop mode could only charge in quick boot mode this was what happen after not charging probably

Posted via CB10
    01-21-17 08:52 PM
    Have you had the device looked at? I had a similar issue with mine and was told the charging USB port on the phone had a short in it.
    01-23-17 10:51 PM
    Have you had the device looked at? I had a similar issue with mine and was told the charging USB port on the phone had a short in it.
    Did you get the short sorted? I have just encountered the same with my DTEK 50 and I suspect the same has happened
    12-21-17 07:59 AM