For the first and only time today I received a call, pulled my Priv out of the belt holster, and ring tone was playing but NO call indication! Moreover, I was stuck on the "active apps" page... none of the bottom buttons did anything, so I couldn't even go into the phone app. All cleared up when phone stopped ringing, and I called back. Anyone ever see this behavior??

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-16 05:30 PM
    I've never had this issue... I do not holster my device, but there is always an option for me to answer and (so far anyways) I have not had my screen freeze and/or become rendered unusable via phone call... Maybe a reboot is needed? (Press and hold the power key until it cycles off on its own) May be an app discrepancy, memory related issue or just some coding conflict somewhere... Could even possibly be a bug directly correlated to the use of a holster/holster actions for all I know... I'd perform a reset and see if the issue continues... If so, monitor it... Maybe peek through your logs and see if anything stands out or contact BlackBerry directly with the logs and see if they have any suggestions... Maybe it's a known issue or something entirely new that you can bring to their attention for future improvements...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CivilDissident; 03-15-16 at 07:36 PM.
    03-15-16 06:52 PM
    I've tested calling with phone in and out of holster. No problems. It could be a bug with the Power Tools app which I'm running to test but may or may not use. (Was great on Z10, but so far does way less on Android but still being worked on). I will keep an eye it, and do a hard boot tonight. Could even be related to pressing a side button as I pull the phone out of the still-stiff holster

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-16 07:25 PM