My priv is a factory unlocked version being used on Att so I am literally using whatever the message app is that came on the phone. I can't find any additional settings for it in the options on its menu in regards to led color which ducks because it was definitely there before I did the update to marshmallow. It's just a thing is have to get used to cause marshmallow is superior to lollipop and I'm not resetting the phone for LED colors. At least I was able to get the email light changed tho
    01-27-17 04:31 PM
    My priv is a factory unlocked version being used on Att so I am literally using whatever the message app is that came on the phone. I can't find any additional settings for it in the options on its menu in regards to led color which ducks because it was definitely there before I did the update to marshmallow. It's just a thing is have to get used to cause marshmallow is superior to lollipop and I'm not resetting the phone for LED colors. At least I was able to get the email light changed tho
    Give textra a shot. It's actually much better then the stock SMS app in my opinion. And way more customizable. Download it, give it a shot and if you like it, disable the stock app and keep using textra instead. Just a suggestion.

Edit: only issue is new texts don't show as unread in the hub all the time.
    01-27-17 04:35 PM
    Damn, I did not read far enough when I grabbed a screenshot and then added to text to it only to find I had been beaten to the punch as it were.

Can you set the LED color for the Verizon Message app? And if so, where? Damn again, again beat to the punch. Of course, I looked at the Left Menu and Settings. Nooooooooooo, why should it be in Settings when it can be hidden somewhere else!!!!!!

Curses foiled again (and I don't mean my tin foil hat)
    Nope, evidently there is no option for LED color for text messages, the default messaging app anyway. I am using it. I have the option for different email accounts. Sorry, I too missed his question regarding text messages.
    01-27-17 05:11 PM
    I thought I remembered someone who was on AT&T had installed the Verizon messages app from the Play store, but I'm not sure. Perhaps give it a try?
    01-27-17 05:29 PM
    I thought I remembered someone who was on AT&T had installed the Verizon messages app from the Play store, but I'm not sure. Perhaps give it a try?
    I have what I believe is the Verizon Message+ on my ShopBB with Tmob sim. My texts show up in there.
    01-27-17 07:37 PM
30 12