I know many people are talking about the verification problem and the solution, but as i deselect the Find my Phone part a problem pops up and closes the settings. so i cant deselect it. what should i do ??
    08-01-18 10:19 AM
    Clear you cache, then do a 32 second restart and try again.
    08-01-18 02:11 PM
    Did you get the error "Can't uninstall because this package is an active device administrator" because that step might not be required if you didn't. In which case, you can just proceed with the rest of the steps.
    08-01-18 02:14 PM
    I know many people are talking about the verification problem and the solution, but as i deselect the Find my Phone part a problem pops up and closes the settings. so i cant deselect it. what should i do ??
    Go to settings, apps, tap 3 dots, and select reset app preferences. Then you will be able to deselect Find My Device.
    PHughes likes this.
    08-01-18 03:10 PM
    remove Google play services to original version, do update then update Google play.
    08-09-18 02:07 PM
    Landed here on a search...getting the verify error and went to to blackberry/otafix
    You have to be kidding me right? I have to uninstall and re-install and fiddle with things to install a nagging update? Oh and even more worryingly is that on the support page there is an announcement that "In the following weeks the Enterprise Knowledge Base solution content will only be available for customers with an active Support contract within our new customer community. " Is it time to go shopping for another brand (says the man who has owned almost every BB since they had track-balls)?
    08-22-18 09:43 AM
    Landed here on a search...getting the verify error and went to to blackberry/otafix
    You have to be kidding me right? I have to uninstall and re-install and fiddle with things to install a nagging update? Oh and even more worryingly is that on the support page there is an announcement that "In the following weeks the Enterprise Knowledge Base solution content will only be available for customers with an active Support contract within our new customer community. " Is it time to go shopping for another brand (says the man who has owned almost every BB since they had track-balls)?
    Overreact much? It is well-known, and there is plenty of information regarding it.
    08-22-18 03:05 PM
    You have to go shopping for another brand anyway, as BlackBerry left the device hardware business almost 2 years ago.

The Priv is soon to be a 3 year old device that came with a 2 year support commitment. At least you actually GOT a Spectre patch - long after EOL. Consider yourself lucky.
    PHughes likes this.
    08-22-18 03:07 PM
    Fair enough, points well taken.
    PHughes likes this.
    08-22-18 03:19 PM