The BlackBerry Launcher updates caused lag issues. I recommend updating all the BlackBerry Apps, except for that one until a better Launcher update comes out.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I just got myself a used priv. Should I do a factory reset though it seems the previous owner already did that? Also is there a way of updating all the apps at once. I'm having to update all apps one by one. So far I've updated BBM, keyboard, notes. I'm sure to miss one if I do it this way. Surely there should be an easy way.
    Edit:
    Oh and I already did a system update through the settings. It shows I'm on the April 2nd security patch.
    04-04-16 08:19 PM
    When you check the Google Play Store, you should get an option "update all" under "my apps and games" tab.
    If a factory reset has already been done by the previous owner, there is no real need for another one.
    I did that but it only showed that messenger had an update. Then I typed blackberry and started updating all of them one by one
    04-04-16 08:25 PM
    I updated one by one but kept them going immediately. It wasn't that bad that way.
    04-04-16 09:26 PM
28 12