I got my Priv last week from ShopBlackberry. So far the phone's been good, but I have a few questions that hopefully someone here can help with:

1. How do I get the screen to go to sleep on its own? I have sleep set to 1 minute but sometimes the screen will stay on for much longer than that. I have to hit the lock button to turn the screen off.
    2. I have the sync pod for the phone. I set Daydream to turn on when docked, but apparently the pod is not considered a dock, since it doesn't turn Daydream on when I put it in there. What is a dock for Daydream purposes? I only want Daydream on when it's in the pod (on my desk at work), not when I'm charging the phone at home.
    3. Why is the keyboard so inconsistent? In some places, I can press ALT and then the next key to type an alternate character. In other places, I have to hold ALT and hit the next key. Also, in some apps, swiping down on the keyboard makes the screen scroll up, while in others, swiping down makes the screen scroll down. Is there any way to make these all the same?
    01-11-16 11:32 AM