Hi all, i've read through a number of these threads and haven't found anything that resolves my issue. I have a brand new Priv (moving from apple). Setup a Microsoft exchange account for my work email. I haven't done anything else to the phone. Email synched immediately and brought everything over, but will not update. i have changed the settings to bring over only 30 days, auto synch is on, only inbox is set to synch (as i have huge amounts of stored emails), etc. Can anyone assist with this? I'd hate to not use the phone but i only moved to it because i email so much for work and prefer a blackberry keyboard. Thanks!
    04-28-16 07:30 PM
    Did you update all the blackberry apps in the play store? If not go to playstore, search blackberry then update all the installed apps. Also recommend searching google and updating all of those apps too. You only have to do this once. It will automatically let you know updates in the future.

After all the updates. Go to setting apps. Find the hub app, clear data and clear cache. Reboot phone and reset up your hub. (Write down your exchange settings before clearing data and cache if you need too) The early version of hub had problems. Hope that helps.

Posted from my Priv
    Did you update all the blackberry apps in the play store? If not go to playstore, search blackberry then update all the installed apps. Also recommend searching google and updating all of those apps too. You only have to do this once. It will automatically let you know updates in the future.

After all the updates. Go to setting apps. Find the hub app, clear data and clear cache. Reboot phone and reset up your hub. (Write down your exchange settings before clearing data and cache if you need too) The early version of hub had problems. Hope that helps.

Posted from my Priv
    04-28-16 07:48 PM
    thank you, rookie mistake! that totally worked. much appreciated!
    tex3523 likes this.
    04-28-16 09:51 PM