Ok so I got the new Priv yesterday. Dropped it today for the first time and the screen shattered to pieces. Dropped my passport a million times, never happened. Now I need to find a place that replaces screen in the UAE because I got the UK version.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-18-15 01:09 PM
    Ok so I got the new Priv yesterday. Dropped it today for the first time and the screen shattered to pieces. Dropped my passport a million times, never happened. Now I need to find a place that replaces screen in the UAE because I got the UK version.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Bummer, I'd be ticked off at myself too. The rounded edges give more contact potential when dropped because the screen protrudes from the bezels. A case might be the solution.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 01:26 PM
    I guess just some bad luck mate.

All phones are meant to be shattered just depends which angle and edge you get.

Only phones I seen that is apparently indestructible are the Samsung S6 active and Turing phone.
    12-18-15 02:03 PM
    If you have dropped your passport a million times, you may have bigger problems.

Posted via CB10
    nward2010 and John Doe99 like this.
    12-18-15 03:22 PM
    I guess just some bad luck mate.

All phones are meant to be shattered just depends which angle and edge you get.

Only phones I seen that is apparently indestructible are the Samsung S6 active and Turing phone.
    And that new Moto..that thing is durable!
    12-18-15 11:06 PM