I have a Passport SE that I really like. Has worked great except that sometimes when I press the "n" key it will double type so I get "nn". Not a hugh problem, but... Anyway I got my son a Priv for Christmas and he loves it. I've had my eye on one for awhile for myself. Well, I pulled the trigger today and ordered one from B&H in New York. They have the AT&T unlocked Priv for $279 with free shipping. I couldn't turn it down. It seems like a lot of you all really like it and it looks and spec's like a good device. Will there be any problems with me transferring data from my PP to the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-17 06:26 PM
    I have a Passport SE that I really like. Has worked great except that sometimes when I press the "n" key it will double type so I get "nn". Not a hugh problem, but... Anyway I got my son a Priv for Christmas and he loves it. I've had my eye on one for awhile for myself. Well, I pulled the trigger today and ordered one from B&H in New York. They have the AT&T unlocked Priv for $279 with free shipping. I couldn't turn it down. It seems like a lot of you all really like it and it looks and spec's like a good device. Will there be any problems with me transferring data from my PP to the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    There is a Content Transfer app both for the Priv (google store or on the phone initially???) and in BBW. It has limitations. It moves the TEXT part of Remember to a new anemic Notes app. Depending on how you currently sync contacts, calendar and get email (gmail, outlook, yahoo), that can be pretty automatic. There is a limit to 3,500 TXT messages that will transfer if you need more there is a 3rd party app that I've seen recommended.

Enjoy the Priv.
    04-06-17 06:36 PM
    Have a read of this:
    Content Transfer - Global

My text messages didn't come over though. No idea why, but I've still got my Classic, and I don't intend putting another sim in it, so I've still got the history if required (legal transaction stuff).
    04-06-17 09:20 PM