My solution for blacklisting phone calls has been to add the offending numbers to a contact called "Do Not Answer" and configure that contact to send all calls directly to voicemail. Worked great in Lollipop.

Got what I wished for... AT&T released the MM upgrade and I jumped on it.

Today, received a call from one of those numbers, and it was not sent to voicemail - and I answered and had to hang up on the pest on the other end. Has anyone else seen this behaviour in MM?
    07-15-16 11:15 AM
    Have you checked to see if something was disabled or changed in the various settings/defaults under MM?
    07-15-16 12:24 PM
    Yes, but haven't found anything so far. I did go into the contact and deselect then reselect the option to send the calls directly to voicemail. We'll see if the fixed it.
    07-15-16 03:01 PM
    It should be fixed in the July security patch. It's an OS issue unfortunately. It's the same issue as custom contact ringtones not working.
    07-16-16 11:37 AM
    It should be fixed in the July security patch. It's an OS issue unfortunately. It's the same issue as custom contact ringtones not working.
    Thanks. We'll see if AT&T releases that anytime soon.
    07-16-16 11:40 AM
    Just get a decent call block app and skip all the hassle.
    07-16-16 11:56 AM
    I just called AT&T. The rep I spoke with said no updates pending, but I'm trying to find the update number so I can send via email to "encourage" AT&T to send it through soon.
    07-20-16 03:00 PM
    I just called AT&T. The rep I spoke with said no updates pending, but I'm trying to find the update number so I can send via email to "encourage" AT&T to send it through soon.
    Good luck with that... I'm sure AT&T will respond immediately to your email and we will have the July Security Patch pronto... hahaha

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    07-20-16 05:24 PM
    This has been driving me nuts since the update that the ringtones I have assigned to specific contacts are not working, just the default. I'm so used to not having to look at my phone when a call comes in so I know if it's someone important(such as my fiance). Can't wait until they fix this!
    07-22-16 01:38 PM