I am looking to buy the blackberry priv as my daily driver. I really like the slider. My first blackberry was the torch and I loved it. I am currently using a blackberry classic. How much should I pay for a priv. I am contemplating one right now for 100 dollars. Is that a decent price to pay for this phone?
    11-17-20 03:08 PM
    I am actually close to getting one for 60 bux..front camera does not work..which I don't care about and has some scratches on the body..can't beat 60 bux
    11-17-20 06:29 PM
    I am looking to buy the blackberry priv as my daily driver. I really like the slider. My first blackberry was the torch and I loved it. I am currently using a blackberry classic. How much should I pay for a priv. I am contemplating one right now for 100 dollars. Is that a decent price to pay for this phone?
    How does one value a 5 year old phone that hasn't received a security patch in 3 years and is stuck 5 OS versions behind?

Someone would have to pay ME to use one.

Market value at this point is simply being established by collectors. So it's supply and demand really. You just have to see what's out there and decide whether it's worth it to you.

I share BlackBerry's opinion that security patches are "critical" on Android, and I personally wouldn't use a device that is more than 3 MONTHS beyond its last patch. And the very last BlackBerry-branded device that fits that criteria - the KEY² - loses that distinction in Dec of this year.
    Last edited by conite; 11-17-20 at 08:37 PM.
    11-17-20 06:41 PM
    I recently purchased one in mint condition with box and original accessories for $80 in Florida. Couldn't handle the chipset issues so sold it on a few weeks later for $125 so it seems you are in the right ballpark. If only it could be bootloader unlocked.....
    SMkeywarrior likes this.
    11-18-20 03:12 PM
    I recently purchased one in mint condition with box and original accessories for $80 in Florida. Couldn't handle the chipset issues so sold it on a few weeks later for $125 so it seems you are in the right ballpark. If only it could be bootloader unlocked.....
    Just won a eBay auction for it for 70 Canadian I am happy with that price
    Attached Thumbnails Never owned a Priv-7370.jpg  
    mh1983 and robnhl like this.
    11-19-20 02:31 PM