Any one who made a negative comment initially after spending no time with Priv should apologise. Same applies so those who spent a few minutes with the Priv in a shop. I heard some persons who returned their phone are considering recalling them. Also, some persons claimed to have returned their Priv but still have them. Don't be ashamed to retract your prior negative statements and reviews. Comment on the happiness you're experiencing after spending a little more time with the Priv. Say the Truth, SHAME the devil

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 05:06 PM
    Priceless, but unfortunately people are free to express their opinions; moreover it's their money and they can do whatever they want.
    Personally, I can't wait to get my Priv because I embrace change and change is good.
    11-10-15 05:52 PM
    Uhmmm....not really. The Moderators have just moved that discussion to a single Sticky thread with over 44,000 views...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post12059109
    RyanGermann likes this.
    11-10-15 06:35 PM
    Any one who made a negative comment initially after spending no time with Priv should apologise. Same applies so those who spent a few minutes with the Priv in a shop. I heard some persons who returned their phone are considering recalling them. Also, some persons claimed to have returned their Priv but still have them. Don't be ashamed to retract your prior negative statements and reviews. Comment on the happiness you're experiencing after spending a little more time with the Priv. Say the Truth, SHAME the devil

Posted via CB10
    Wait till more people get their hands on it lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 06:54 PM
    I apologize for making comments about the issues that the Priv has. Only in CrackBerry would someone ask for an apology for giving what their opinion of a phone is if it isn't stellar.
    Techno-guy likes this.
    11-10-15 06:58 PM