Because Korean devices get different builds than all other non-carrier Privs for some reason.

That said, any STV100-3, STV100-4, or non-carrier STV100-1 can load generic builds, it's just AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon devices/OSes that need specificity.
    TTBOMK, they have "pointer" mode support. Which allows to make from a Priv almost a PC for work(mouse support). That might work in one of the ways: monitor+keyboard+mouse wireless; monitor wireless + mouse and keyboard via USB hub(have not check that by myself yet though); monitor via SlimPORT 4K + mouse and keyboard wireless.
    06-04-18 02:51 PM
    In fact, shouldn't I get some OTA eventually? I'll go dance with GPS before going for an autoloader.
    Well there is a long thread here and a shorter here on the AAW068, and though there are several ideas, there seem to be no clear pattern in who that got it offered, nor any clear pattern in how it can be 'forced' (except an autoloader of course). Some talk about removing the sim, some of swapping with sims of different/specific carriers.... You could try to go through the threads and try the different suggestions. and see if anything works for your device.
    moonflyer likes this.
    06-05-18 03:41 AM
    Well there is a long thread here and a shorter here on the AAW068, and though there are several ideas, there seem to be no clear pattern in who that got it offered, nor any clear pattern in how it can be 'forced' (except an autoloader of course). Some talk about removing the sim, some of swapping with sims of different/specific carriers.... You could try to go through the threads and try the different suggestions. and see if anything works for your device.
    Sigh. Thanks a bunch. I have just applied the generic autoloader AAW068, and Priv booted OK.
    EskeRahn likes this.
    06-06-18 10:35 AM
28 12